Thread: Short Erotic Story

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar

Short Erotic Story

Some of you know that I like to write and often have on my blog site. Below is part one of a short story I am working on. Proof readers are welcome too. (I’m terrible at proof reading.) The second part of this story will be on my OF platform tonight or tomorrow which I use now to write among other things.

PART ONE

Finally he had a weekend free. A long shot he searched for an airbnb on the coast. It took some searching to find the quaint cluster of condos close to the beach. Booked, packed and ready to go he hit the road. Upon arriving he pulled into his marked parking lot along side a short busty woman unloading her car. Not bad, he thought and silently imagined them meeting up. Later that day, once walking on the beach and a small conversation over the rails of the back balconies he did get to meet her. Due to these small interactions he felt comfortable joining her for a pedicure on the next afternoon.

The pedicure occurred when he was getting a late morning coffee and passed the salon and saw her entering. No one else but her was in the salon, covid probably. First he turned back to the cafe and purchased the coconut latte she was passionately describing yesterday. It was her that turned him on to the cafe.

Bringing her the latte was a good move. Her eyes brightened in delight. He soaked in her smile and melted into the large lounge style chair next to her. “I’m guess I’m getting a pedicure” he joked. From this view point it was easy to greedily watch her cute feet, so petite with perfect little toes attached to perfectly shaped ankles that lead to the most elegant slope of her calf. her tan was an unworldly golden brown. He imagined her fresh toes wrapped around his cock.

Oops...boner.

“This is on me by the way. Can we get the full package with the massages?” He had covered his boner with the pre printed menu and figured the longer they sat together the longer he got to talk with her. “Wow! Thank you! What an amazing gift” was her exuberant reply.

“This latte is making me such the chatter box” she told me with her energetic voice. He laughed and told her he was thoroughly enjoying it and as he said he caught her adjusting her breasts in her bra. Jokingly he asked why she needed to adjust her boobs. “They just need some air you know”, she flirted back. “No, I don’t know” he said, but readjusted his balls. They laughed together and her nipples hardened. “You should keep adjusting them”, he requested. She told him he was funny and invited him for wine or a cocktail. “I have a great bottle of red waiting for us” he told her and enjoying the comfort they were already sharing.

They decided to meet in the early evening. Enough time for him to search for a great bottle of red.

Knock, knock

She greeted him in a light yellow sundress with straps on the shoulders. The fabric was sheer in the sun and when she walked in front of the winder the sun shined in from the window he could see she was pantyless under the dress, no bra either. If this is good as it gets, this is pretty good he thought. Her hospitality was warming. Watching her move around the kitchen while he sat in the open living room made him realize the more he watched the sexier she got. If she would just bend over or drop something he mused.

Mosquitos were out in full force so they sat on the couch together. She liked sitting on her knees next to him. She noticed how small she felt next to his stature. It took so much for him not to lift her dress. Every moment he searched for an invitation to flirt and play.

“Were you not wearing panties at the salon” he asked bravely. “Nope” was her answer. Stunned and pleased he pried more since she had a short dress on at the salon. “I wore a bra. Isn’t that enough?”

He wanted to spank her. The idea of her being with no panties where the pedicure lady could just look up and see her. What a woman...Maybe have her lay over his lap and he can slowly raiser that dress to see her bare cheeks before he gave her a small punishment.

Thanks to the wine he said, “No panties,huh? I think that deserves a spanking”.

“Hmmmpf” is all she replied and continued to sip her wine, but the glimpse of a grin was not hidden to him nor the blush in her cheeks. He was judging the mood now wondering if this was the time to make the move. She didn’t say no, or move off the couch, or ask him to leave and now her body language felt more sensual. The move is now he decided.

He tops of her glass and tells her that when she finishes this glass she will lay across his lap. Again, she says nothing and sips her wine. Within a couple of sips she starts talking about random events trying not to pay attention to her wine level. He wondered if she was trying not to drink too fast. Was she excited or nervous?

“Hey...are you nervous?” He asked. Of course, he did not want to push any boundaries.

“Nope” she replied confidently. Then she put her half full glass down and proceeded to tell him a very long story. Oh god, what a character, now I’m waiting for her to finish the glass he silently thought and continued to imagine his first smack for this little power play.

Finally the last sip is consumed, the glass is slowly lowered to the coffee table and without looking at him she begins her quiet journey to his lap. The couch is soft and he watches her knees sink into it. Her movements are awkward and clumsy in contrast to her gracefulness earlier. For a moment she is on all fours over his lap with her hands bracing the arm of the couch. He could slip his finger right in, but that might be too fast a gesture. He ached to be privy of her wetness. Was she moist or fully lubricated by her own juices and excitement. Her nipples have her away early on, hard and erect they held their own conversation with him this whole time.

As she manages to lower herself to his lap his cock fully awakens from the weight of her descending onto him. The contrast of his hardness against her softness is something that always mind boggles him, the yin and yang of nature, so natural with a polarizing magnetism that we all crave. Their bodies sigh together as now everything will be different as of now because in this small moment she has given him permission to use her body for his own amusement. He gives a silent thank you to God or the universe or whatever let this happen.

First he placed his hand on her buttock noticing how small it is, then squeezing it, attempting to get to know her body, imagining what it might look like before seeing it. Goose bumps. A sigh. This feminine creature under his hand is in a state of excitement, anticipation and auroral. He’s sure of it. Where her inner thighs met at her crevice the edge of her dress had landed. Using the fabric at the waist he slowly pulls to watch the bottom edge go higher revealing her triangle. He loves the tan lines seeing her milky skin in contrast to the sun baked low back and thighs. Her ass glows In the twilight of the evening due to the contrast and he acknowledges his excitement to see the result of his hand lay redness into her.

This part always feels like sense of honor to him, the first smack. With his other hand he pets her head. He likes to spank hard and he knows the first one will be a shock. It’s the best spank, the first one and he likes to bathe in the anticipation felt by both of them. He takes her in head to toe. Her eyes are closed. She breathes into her nose and out her mouth. She has her hands laying under her head as if she is trying to go to sleep. When he caresses her thighs she sends out soft moans into the air. She keeps her legs as wide as the sofa and he imagines the air feels good on her pussy. Her feet are relaxed, beautiful sculptures of perfection with her painted toe nails, high arches. He holds one of her feet in his hands, squeezes it and watches her hips create the smallest movement.

With a first deliberate hard smack he got what he desired, a red hand print on her cheek. He chose her left one, the one that was farthest from him. Grazing his hand over the cheek he can feel the warmth coming off it. The other cheek look lonely he mused. His desire grows to wanting her in a more submissive position. They both notice the shift in his composure, more dominating and in control. Maybe standing bent over the bed, elbows propping her up. He administers another hard smack and then tells her to stand up. She screeched and laughed, but he holds his composure and instructs her to walk to her bed, bend over and brace her hands onto the edge of the bed. She obeys....
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    OOOooooops.... BONNER
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141