Companion's Handle: Secret Encounters
Date of Visit: 09/15/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text
Phone Number: 210-987-0870
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ret-Encounters
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DATY, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, CIM, Breast Worship
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $.80
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
Hair Color and Length: Black/Medium
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina!
Companion Description: small CURVY bbw, DD tits that melt in your mouth, gorgeous smile, ass for days, beautiful eyes. I can go on and on.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Is that a question...

Public comments:
Where to begin with this woman... First off her TCB is on point. She responds promptly to texts but make sure you PM her first so she can start her screening process. I texted her the day prior to see if she was available the next day, she responds that she is so we set a time for the next evening. I text her again the day of to make sure we are still a go and she texts that we are. I get home, take a shower and text her that I'm on my way. I get there and she gives me directions on how to get in her apt. I walk in and boy howdy, is this woman stunning! She looks way better IRL than in her pics. Exceeded my expectations.She welcomes me in and shes wearing this SEXY fucking lingerie with a throw over. We talk for a bit, and then the fun begins....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.