Thread: Can’t reply to my own thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Can’t reply to my own thread

I can’t even reply to my own thread. What’s the issue with that?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Unless you put a link to the thread so staff can track the issue ... or RTM the post ... it is a bit difficult to guess which forum may have an issue.

fyi - many "basic" members are restricted on where, how, when they may post or reply to posts, even their own. In fact, even many "established" members are not able to initiate threads or post replies in certain forums.

^^^ partly for security, partly to restrict abuse, partly to get members oriented to the community.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok. Thanks. Also , how can I get threads to show in Chronological order? When I open a thread, the latest post shows up top which is different from every other forum.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Most forums have been "master set" so that the latest threads are at the top.

If your profile contains alternative settings, that may be an issue. But at the bottom of any forum is a settings group that you can individualize.

Please RTM - report to moderator -- use the ! key -- any out of "latest first" forums so techs can reset them.

Due to host hiccups and shuffles, some forums may revert to previous settings.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!