Thread: NCNS

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar

NCNS

a gentlemen wanted to book me for a trip 3 hours from my location to him in Wichita KS, he had several references that verified him, with no issues.
    However, upon waiting for time to pass after getting sexy as he requested I sent him a message to let him know I’m leaving and needed the address to pinpoint GPS and ETA. He had not responded at all, including reminding him of my cancelation fee. It is a complete NCNS.

( full info on OH2 )

316-619-2103
    BRYCE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Very frustrating indeed but I fail to see what is alert worthy here. Sounds like something for Co-Ed and the ladies only area.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not sure where this post goes but I see where Maggie posted here with the same complaint. Anyway, sorry that happened to you since I got ripped off back at the 1st of the year "rookie mistake" and it happens on both sides of the fence. Hopefully you will see another today as it is the 15th and payday for many folks today.

Jedi Master DATY (retired)
    Protector of the working girl
    Occasional smart ass

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    I think info share.

Hopefully CK can remove and I’ll keep the one in Infoshare. Lol sorry guys.