I keep seeing so many posts on the new popular platform known famously as to TikTok. And I just want to know where are all those guys that claim that they like a lady that is full-figured or BBW in today's world? For the younger guys that don’t understand what a full-figured female looks like? A full figure female is simply the woman that has everything naturally enhanced. In the fashion world, a full-figured woman is one that wears a size 12 or above. Her exact figure is usually voluptuous with an overall rounded frame. The truth is we have the hardest time in the dating world, so it only makes sense that we would also have hardship in Sexwork. We do consume better food than salad and fruit. Never have to see a plastic surgeon for any BBL’s, Breast Implants, or Fillers.

Yes, I understand we are definitely the true meaning of what expensive looks like. Trust me when it’s time to pay for dinner is going to show. Besides, we definitely know how to have fun when it comes to living life. Just food for thought!! I just find it hilarious, when I see young women under the age of 20 trying to put my assets which is like a 44 triple D size chest on the small frame (0-6). Not truly understanding the pros and cons that go with that. Keep in mind this bra size is $100. People don’t realize most women, that they are seeing on these rap videos and Instagram is not small or petite. I also feel like it’s perfectly OK to give the throne or the crown to a different type of female every now and then. Guys let’s experiment it’s 2020 and keep in mind women’s bodies change with time. A ladies body actually goes through three phases, depending on her age and body structure. I just feel like society today has forgotten what real women actually look like. Being a full-figured female icon myself, I truly have learned to love and appreciate my body, because if I don't who will? I also feel that since I am that lady and I’m also a very well respected version. I just want to put some insight on the topic.

I personally enjoy being on TikTok but at the same time, I feel like some things need to be addressed in reality. I also understand that I might not have used the right context but, for the most part, the audience that has been following me for almost 14 years now definitely understands my insight. Feel free to send me your thoughts complaints and revisions of my latest blog. It has been brought to my attention ,that I have people whom have been secretly following me for years now. Please don’t be afraid to speak your mind. Who knows how long we all have left especially this platform Skipthegames. -Respectfully NicholleeJ