Thread: Running specials tonight in 4 star hot

Verified Companion Companion

Running specials tonight in 4 star hot

Indulge & treat yourself to the benefits of having an exciting experience with a lovely petite woman! Companionship with me provides a fun & playful experience that is not rushed, I promise I will leave you coming back again & again . I am respectful & discreet & expect the same from you.

Outcall is always available.

Im fully independent

My photos are 100% me and real

Call or text now! ♡︎210♡︎502♡︎4506♡︎

Booking: The quickest & easiest way to book an appointment is to TEXT ONLY!!!! DO NOT CALL FIRST!!!

Attachment 646783
    Attachment 646782
    Last edited by Honeylove; 09-13-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Running specials tonight in 4 star hotel

Indulge & treat yourself to the benefits of having an exciting experience with a lovely petite woman! Companionship with me provides a fun & playful experience that is not rushed, I promise I will leave you coming back again & again . I am respectful & discreet & expect the same from you.

Outcall is always available and preferred.

Im fully independent

My photos are 100% me and real

Call me or text now! ♡︎210♡︎502♡︎4506♡︎

Booking: The quickest & easiest way to book an appointment is to TEXT ONLY!!!! DO NOT CALL FIRST!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Honey. BTW, what pics?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    rates pics and menu would help us decide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds good can we text for photos, rates and menu?

Last edited by cowboysteve; 09-13-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Ok sweetie.. I am new and just trying to figure this all out... I was not aware it was posted already without completion.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pics are not viewable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wish someone would reach out and help this beautiful young lady. I have seen her several times and convinced to be on this board and leave the trashy listcrawler site. I have limited technology skills but I promised her there are gentle men on Oh2 that would help her. We seem so quick to judge and criticize. Would someone please reach out to help her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would love to see her. However; I texted her this morning and she sent me a picture and then I asked what her donations and location area work and it’s been crickets ever since.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you Marco. I am looking into that. Obviously she has to do her part . Hardly ever is a communication conflict one sided!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

Companion is verified now.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial