Thread: Lola2020: Kicking Back with Lola

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lola2020: Kicking Back with Lola

Companion's Handle: Lola2020
    Date of Visit: 9/12/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 Appointment Request with immediate text afterward
    Phone Number: 3145273240
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?62618-Lola2020
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, Body worship, breast play, nipple play (until she got ticklish), hj, bbbj, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, pulled up
    Smoking Status: No clue but I didn't smell anything
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Incredible body. Skinny. Supple breasts. Long legs. Beautiful face. Some tattoos, not an issue for me. Some piercings but they looked great.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Had an itch to scratch and a small window to address it. Saw her ad for the area I was in. Sent a P411 request to speed up the screening process along with a text. Within minutes she had viewed my profile and texted back asking for a time. I was at her incall within 90 minutes of the initial communication. She was terrific at communication. Incall was a clean hotel in the Domain area with easy access.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

IOP

I have always found her IOP on point, and not excessive, but with any provider it is YMMV. Excessive IOP is a turnoff and causes me to lose my rythm. When someone keeps moaning or panting at the same rate, even when you change up your rythm, then it can be a turnoff.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

2nd at bat, a swing and a miss

First time i saw her, about a year ago, great visit, was a little then for me but was fun for sure. Saw her last week and No IOP what so ever.... The whole thing seemed rushed and definitely left feeling i wouldn't be seeing get again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Same happened to me

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    some feedback from the Dallas Men's Lounge:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...highlight=LOLA

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Exact description of my last session with her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe she is burning out. I last saw her in early June and it was great. I did see her at 1030AM though.
    Also, she does drive in from Tennessee, usually to Dallas for a few days then ATX, but sometimes she goes to ATX and then Dallas. Maybe she was tired from the drive. It is 700 miles from ATX to Memphis. I am not trying to WK, your experience is valid, but it has never been that way for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Southern exploration

Upfront I just declare I am not going to do SE, as it makes her uncomfortable. Her SS is really a hand job, so I also avoid that that. And remembering our last visit, she did complain about breast touching as she was a little sunburned from a tanning booth, so there could be more to that.