Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinners - Are you kidding me!

Spinners - Are you kidding me!

Everyone likes a different kind of girl, I get that and I have no problem with that but lately I have seen ads with girls claiming to be spinners and I look at the pictures and go "geeezzzz, are you kidding me - no freaking way".

I like spinners!
    They can be tall or short, nice "A's" or "D's", long hair or short, tattoos or none
    but
    they all must be thin with no "jelly" on their stomachs and with a nice small tight ass where their thighs are NOT touching 2 inches below.
    Some of these so called spinners need to look at the pictures they post.

I wish these people would stop the false advertising, it makes we wonder if they think either we are all stupid or maybe they really think they are spinners.
    I know this is shallow on my part, but like I said earlier, everyone loves a different kind of girl.
    Great ! Just stop the false advertising!

sorry, I have not had my Vodka yet today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally agree. Or when the females post they have open menu but then have a long list of “donts.” So then your menu isn’t really open then lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

know this is shallow on my part

it is not shallow. if you are paying for a particular experience, then you should get it. If it is a RW GF, then you would be shallow.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    This should go over REALLY WELL... LOL 😂

THANKFULLY, my scrawny ass, weighed in at 110 lbs today so... FOR ONCE... THIS THREAD isn't about ME.. LOL 😂

I jokingly tell my men that I'm bringing WHITE GIRL REALNESS to the table... 🤪
    Because, I don't have an ASS... 🤷*♀️😁😉

Your petite & amused slave,

Guinevere 😘

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nyson Thicc's Avatar
    Slave, I love your ass, it taste great! I will have to set something up for later this month, I NEED to see your smile again! (And that ass of course)

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Everyone likes a different kind of girl, I get that and I have no problem with that but lately I have seen ads with girls claiming to be spinners and I look at the pictures and go "geeezzzz, are you kidding me - no freaking way".

I like spinners!
    They can be tall or short, nice "A's" or "D's", long hair or short, tattoos or none
    but
    they all must be thin with no "jelly" on their stomachs and with a nice small tight ass where their thighs are NOT touching 2 inches below.
    Some of these so called spinners need to look at the pictures they post.

I wish these people would stop the false advertising, it makes we wonder if they think either we are all stupid or maybe they really think they are spinners.
    I know this is shallow on my part, but like I said earlier, everyone loves a different kind of girl.
    Great ! Just stop the false advertising!

sorry, I have not had my Vodka yet today.
    Good morning, dear..

Dont worry I drunk enough for the both of us yesterday, just ask my toilet..lol..

On serious note though..
    Sometimes photography can add on few pounds, or depending on what angles they shoot at, can make certain things look fatter..Im not saying that's what you're seeing though, just wishful thinking on my part.

I have seen some discrepancies as well on here, providers using fake pics snatched from different media sources.(May be a reason as well)
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 09-13-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I am tall and skinny, but, I don’t consider myself a spinner - I am more of a spider, because of long legs and arms Lololol
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Slave, Champagne and Alexander - I have seen all three of you and trust me, every one of you look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyson Thicc View Post
    Slave, I love your ass, it taste great! I will have to set something up for later this month, I NEED to see your smile again! (And that ass of course)
    Ahhh... Thank you Sweetheart 😘

I mean, I've been told my TUCKUS is CUTE & PERKY... It's just TINY.. So, in a world where BIG & BODACIOUS TUSHIES are the IN THING.. I like to just jokingly keep it REAL with my MEN when they tell me they are going to bring me a CHEESEBURGER!! LOL 😂

On a side note... I used to put "SPINNER" in my ads when I am at "105 lbs" but then you have the DIE HARD SPINNER GUYS who will say I'm 2 inches too tall... Omg the DRAMA.... LOL... It wasn't worth the HEADACHE ...🤦*♀️

NOW, my roommate, LMCC keeps saying I'm her height, 5'3" and that I don't get to count my HAIR.. LOL .. SHE'S a SHADY ROOMIE RIGHT?! LOL 😂 😂 I keep telling her I'm taller but she doesn't believe me... It's TEXAS... I think I should get to count my HAIR...( I THINK I should be able to ask Rupaul)..lol 🙄😈

Maybe, I'm shrinking...🤷*♀️ Lol 😂

Skinny ****** problems... 😇

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Slave, Champagne and Alexander - I have seen all three of you and trust me, every one of you look great!
    Thank you Baby 😘 😘

I'm still as SCRAWNY AS EVER!! THIGH GAP AND ALL!! LOL 😂

I swear to GOD if I have one more person ask if I EAT I'm going to SMACK THEM!! LOL... I did get to 125 wuth a trainer while I was doing kickboxing but I had to EAT every 2 hours and I would like to say THAT IS HARD for someone with my frame and body...

I'm an ectomorph so, as soon as I injured my knee... I lost the extra muscle and I adjusted my diet to my normal keto diet and I'm back at my normal size... So. I've learned to embrace, the fact that not all of us were meant to have the GLORIOUS curves that some of our other beautiful sisters have..

But I love my curvy sisters ...😊

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I am tall and skinny, but, I don’t consider myself a spinner - I am more of a spider, because of long legs and arms Lololol
    And what a YUMMY SPIDER!! 🥰🥰

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Good morning, dear..

Dont worry I drunk enough for the both of us yesterday, just ask my toilet..lol..

On serious note though..
    Sometimes photography can add on few pounds, or depending on what angles they shoot at, can make certain things look fatter..Im not saying that's what you're seeing though, just wishful thinking on my part.

I have seen some discrepancies as well on here, providers using fake pics snatched from different media sources.(May be a reason as well)
    Ahh...

Champagne Brown... Always the SWEETHEART and always the most BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE DROP!! 🥰🥰

She speaks wisely though.... I always had to drop 5 lbs before any photo shoot for it to look right.... Light, angles, outfits etc can all play a part in how the lady looks... But I have to say Sweetheart... I've never seen you look anything but STUNNING in all the years that I've been SG...

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    AlexandraSand I have spent time with you and you are awesome. you are smart, erotic and incredible. and all that at 50!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It's TEXAS... I think I should get to count my HAIR...

...Only in Dallas, where big hair still rules!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Ahh...

Champagne Brown... Always the SWEETHEART and always the most BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE DROP!! 🥰🥰

She speaks wisely though.... I always had to drop 5 lbs before any photo shoot for it to look right.... Light, angles, outfits etc can all play a part in how the lady looks... But I have to say Sweetheart... I've never seen you look anything but STUNNING in all the years that I've been SG...
    Thank you, babe!!

Muah

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast