Thread: Any info?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any info?

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but does anyone have any info on this

https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...s/490688981756

I found a few advertisements with the exact same wordings that are expired/deleted. Not saying for sure this is her but most providers use exact repetitious marketing out of habit.

Retired Companion

Cool Get some, OP

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I found a few advertisements with the exact same wordings that are expired/deleted. Not saying for sure this is her but most providers use exact repetitious marketing out of habit.

nahh...

this lady is AA friendly, and sHe DoEsNt TyPe LiKE tHiS!!!!!
    so that OneBackpage ad is likely not her hah

she’s also advertises as a dominatrix on Dickie Virgin,
    and has a history of posting STG ads for awhile now, so...

I’d hit it

Okay thank you both, really appreciate it

Mostly NOLA area, but travel the entire state
    Believe it or not, she is a real provider, or should I say a real person. She swears the photos posted are her and they may be from 20 years and 75 lbs ago. She has an extensive toy collection and an even larger photo collection. She is very involved in the DOM scene around NOLA and has a profile on FETLIFE. I can't remember her profile name but she showed it to me. When she answered the door I thought she might be the mother of provider or anything but the one I was supposed to see. I stayed and really tell you the massage was top shelf. Couldn't or didn't want anything else so rolled out. Somebody did a review of her on eccie and reported the same thing, not the girl in the pics. Again, she swears it is her because I did call it into question and she showed me the pics on her phone showing face pics and it very well could have been her but from another decade or more ago. All in all, she is real, hell of a massage, and probably has potential for weird kinky stuff, she just didn't do it for me.

Thanks man that was very helpful!