Companion's Handle: Audriana18
Date of Visit: 09/10/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Txt
Phone Number: 832-819-2259
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80516-Audriana18
City, State: College Station, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, modeling, LFK, breast worship, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS, ACG, CG, K9, SS, Standing Mish, BBBJ, BLS, ACG, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: SMG Review Special
Approximate age of Companion: 19/20
Hair Color and Length: Red, long
Smoking Status: 420, but not during sessions. Was not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: 5'2", Petite w/booty, tattoos on arms, torso, and thigh
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
This morning, I spent an hour with a beautiful little lady, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

When Adriana posted that she was going to be in my area, I had to reach out. She was friendly and communicated well over txt. After a couple of conversations, finding out that she was moving here, and her sharing her rate, the conversation ended in a friendly manner where I welcomed her to town, and wished her well. Yesterday, she reached out to me and asked if I would like to meet for the SMG Review Special, and I immediately scheduled an hour for today.

Scheduling was easy, she responded well in txt conversation, TCB was the standard confirmation 30 minutes before, and the 2 txt location reveal, and there were no issues with her side. I was running 10 minutes late. O.O

This beautiful little cutie with a booty greeted me in a cute, tight, little jumper fresh from the gym, and leads me back to her room. There she immediately disrobes and begins to show me a couple of lingerie options and asks if I even want to her to put anything on. I select a number and we begin to proceed through the activities listed above. Mid-way, as I was working up some heat, she adjusts the thermostat so things are a bit more comfortable, and I thought that was cool. :-P

She definitely enjoyed some of the activities, and I enjoyed all of them. She maintained the IOP though, and it made it nicer for me. Afterwards, she offered a stocked shower, a towel, and mouthwash, which I gladly accepted since I had errands to run right after the session. We wrapped things up with some good conversation, and a hug and kiss before I masked up for the outside.

She posed for some photos, but asked that I obscure her face since she was fresh from the gym and didn't have on her lashes or makeup. I'll drop them in the ROS for you verified gents. Of note, the photos in her posts are definitely her, and she's cuter in person. ;-)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.