Thread: Newbie former military

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbie former military

I used to be on ECCIE a few years ago and don’t have previous contacts for references. I am 32 year old former Marine, clean cut, healthy, 6’ 190LBS and have the utmost respect for women and just want to hang out with good vibes and have some fun. I will send anything I need to prove I am real. Not familiar with all the verification websites but agree and understand why it is required. Just figured I would see if anyone is willing to give me a chance. Looking for incall with someone to smile with and take each other to another level of pleasure. Thanks and hope to hear from you!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky07 View Post
    I will send anything I need to prove I am real.
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Be careful with giving out personal information. You could be sorry you did.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Be careful with giving out personal information. You could be sorry you did.
    Thank you for looking out and I absolutely will. If you have any suggestions that will help me get verified I am all ears. I think it’s a great way to make sure the ladies feel as safe and comfortable as possible! Thanks again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you want to get verified and I strongly suggest you do, I suggest you open this link and follow the lovely Ms. Fancy's instructions to the letter.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

Yes sir

Thank you for looking out and I absolutely will. If you have any suggestions that will help me get verified I am all ears. I think it’s a great way to make sure the ladies feel as safe and comfortable as possible! Thanks again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you want to get verified and I strongly suggest you do, I suggest you open this link and follow the lovely Ms. Fancy's instructions to the letter.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions
    Welcome Spanky, I agree with Doc. I followed the process and was verified within a week. During my short time here I've met some lovely ladies. I hope your experience is the same. Good luck and enjoy.
    I may not be Ryan Reynolds but I'm not Larry the cable guy either.

I'm just a clean cut respectful average guy looking for some good dirty fun.

Interested in: GFE! Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mpcfs, and msog. Cim is always nice but never expected.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky07 View Post
    I used to be on ECCIE a few years ago and don’t have previous contacts for references. I am 32 year old former Marine, clean cut, healthy, 6’ 190LBS and have the utmost respect for women and just want to hang out with good vibes and have some fun. I will send anything I need to prove I am real. Not familiar with all the verification websites but agree and understand why it is required. Just figured I would see if anyone is willing to give me a chance. Looking for incall with someone to smile with and take each other to another level of pleasure. Thanks and hope to hear from you!!!
    Thanks for your service sir!