Thread: Winter Kay: Winter Kay is lights out

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Winter Kay: Winter Kay is lights out

Companion's Handle: Winter Kay
    Date of Visit: 9/8
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm
    Phone Number: she will provide
    Email Address: reneg76@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...lable-9-8-9-10
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dfk, foreplay, daty, dato, toys, bbbj, dt, bls, tuma, cg, mish, k9 greek, prone greek, cim, cof
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: blonde past shoulders
    Smoking Status: n/a
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: 5'4" amazing body, mm's, bubble butt, easy going
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Been wanting to meet with Kay for a while. Finally set up a gfe w/greek per her site, was not disappointed. Made my way to her place and she was totally smokin'. We kissed and stripped down and moved to the bed. I started with some daty which she enjoyed then the toys appeared. Did some dato while i slid a dildo inside her and she had another one on her clit. (so hot). She blindfolded me and began rubbing my body which enhanced the feeling then began a nice bbbj with dt, then some bls with tuma and then she grabbed the cover. We started in CG, then some mish before the main event. She got on all fours and i lubed us up and slowly entered her ass. Amazing view and feeling. She could really take a pounding. transitioned to prone greek until cof and cim and she sucked every drop. cleaned up and talked a bit and i was on my way. Beautiful woman, i wanted to splurge a lil for greek. totally worth it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got my play time with her yesterday. Had a blast and love her Texas Accent. She is top of my list now for Out of Town Visitor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her before (had a fantastic time - she's really great!!), and this week asked a couple of questions about doubles with her and her traveling partner, and she blew me off and insulted me for my trouble. I don't know how I got on her bad side, but ... don't get on it! I've never heard of this happening to anyone else, and thought maybe someone hacked her account...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OY...that’s for sure weird