Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Shower, Bbbj, Mpfs, CIP, Msog, Bls, dfk/lfk
    Length of Visit:
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 36
    Hair Color and Length: Platinum blonde
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: 90-100lbs give or take. Spinner for sure. She's the hot asian milf you would catch at a grocery store on a Sunday morning. Small but succulent B's with grade A nips.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Definitely yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Is this even a question? Hell yes

Public comments:
    Wanted to take a leap and try out Yoko after reading some reviews. Lucky she was available so I booked a couple hrs in advance. Arrived at the incall with Clear instructions and make my way up to her room. Yoko answers the door and I was greeted by her wearing a nice black nightgown. She was all dolled up and looked really attractive. Gave me a hug and walked me back to her room.
    We spent little to no time speaking some French and tying our tongues together, helps me undressed then offers me a shower.

Shower time was ok spent some time cleaning me where it mattered but once that shower head turned off she went straight for a bbbj on me. I had to get her to stop before I could blow in the shower. She helped me dry off and even got in between my toes. She tells me to go on ahead and lay down on the bed while she finishes drying off. Yoko then comes out through the door with a big smile on her face and gets on top, we spoke more wet sloppy French, while she strokes me with one hand. She stops for a bit to give special attention to my John Hand"cock"....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice review, sounds like all the girls there are doing a great service. Sweet.