Thread: Katrina: Katrina the Mexican hurricane

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katrina: Katrina the Mexican hurricane

Companion's Handle: Katrina
    Date of Visit: 04Sept20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM her for contact
    Phone Number: Contact her
    Email Address: None
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42781-Katrina
    City, State: San Antonio, Tex
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk,dfk,daty,bbbj,dt,stripper slide,mish,k9,cg, surf board, dfk throughout.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 260 review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brown just past shoulder length wavy
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: 5'7, 120lbs, big ol manmades on top, stickout nipples, shaved below, light soft skin, sexy legs, nice round booty, beautiful face and luscious lios.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
    I have been trying to meet this beautiful woman for about two months now. On her last visit aunt flow had come to visit so we had to cancel and I was out of town the next time she was available. We managed to hook up last friday and I'm sure glad we did. Katrina is that friendly, beautiful woman that you see shopping at La Contrerra tha speaks sexy Spanish and you want to jump her bones in front of everyone. She is one of the most passionate lovers I have had in a while. She is easy to talk to btw if you speak spanish she is really happy to to see you. Our meeting was like seeing a old girl friend that loves sex and wants you to know what you have been missing all this time. I highly recommend Katrina no one should pass up the opportunity to meet this lover ever. I intend to see her whenever she is available in SA again. I am glad I got to have her and she left me wanting her again 10 minutes after I left her. Good luck fellow mongers.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Glad you had fun!

Katrina is a top notch provider. Glad you got to experience her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katrina's return

I have not heard back from her as to when she will be back in SA. I had a great time with her hope she will be back soon.