Thread: :TV Junkie: Internet Cable Service Over 3000 HD Channels

Registered Male (Not Verified)

:TV Junkie: Internet Cable Service Over 3000 HD Channels

Hello!

This cable service is awesome. You get over 3000 channels HD where available (older pre HD shows won’t be HD obviously).

You get all Network/Movie/Pay Per View Events/All Sports Packages/ & Lots More. For $30/month with no contract & no credit checks.

All you need is an Amazon Fire-stick and good internet speed.

If you already have a Fire-stick I will walk you through the installation process...it is very easy to install.

If you don’t have a Fire-stick I can provide new one with the cable installed on it with 1 month of the service included as a trial. After the 1st month you can just simply continue the service at $30/month after that.

If you want multiple devices with the service installed I can give you a great deal on them as a bundle rate.

Let me know if this sounds good and let’s get this cable to you to see how cool it is for yourself!��

I currently have over 20 clients and EVERY ONE OF THEM LOVES THE SERVICE. You will too!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SixThree185; 09-06-2020 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Edited: Added An Additional Photo