Companion's Handle: Nikki Benz
Date of Visit: September 4th 2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: In her ad.
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?55844-NikkiBenz
City, State: Fort worth, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall ,
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: Cbj , Cowgirl
Scheduled Length of Visit: Qv
Donation: 80
Approximate age of Companion: 35
Hair Color and Length: I already forgot. I think it was black
Smoking Status: I think so.
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Short,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No and yes Maybe she better if you Book her for longer or give her more money

Public comments:
So I first pm her last week knowing I would want to see her eventually. I made sure to read all the reviews I could find of her so maybe that's why my expectations were so high but I was definitely let down. I think my main issue was that she told me everything was covered including the bj when I was on the bed because I definitely wouldnt have saw her if that was the case. Which confused me since according to every review I saw for her qv was bbbj . But the bj looked good . But wasnt really to my liking since it was covered. Also I had to wait like 30 minutes at her incall because I somehow beat her to her incall. I'll admit it was last minute . But I just wish she would have told me she was busy and couldn't do it last minute instead of making me wait. I will admit this website being down also played a part in me just waiting. Because I didnt have the other provider information yet . Im glad I got to experience her because I was definitely thinking of her as someone I could see regularly for qv but now I know that wont be the case. I dont think the other reviews are lying I just recognized this was my experience and not everyone else.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.