Hair Color and Length: blonde tied up
    Smoking Status: cant tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: Very Petite, blonde hair, cute body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded by a mile
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Ok I guess its a good thing I don't live in Dallas and visit about once a month for work, or I would likely empty my 401k. I was not sure if I could be screened since I don't live in Dallas and don't have any local references, but I did get screened and got cleared to make an appointment.
    I arrived about 10 minutes early and arrived at the specified location, and the door slowly opened and Yuri was hiding behind the door, after I entered, I was pleasantly surprised to see a cute little spinner hiding behind the door. A quick kiss on the cheek and off with my shoes and we headed to the room.

We finished getting into more comfortable clothing int he room (ok no clothes) and she took me my the and and lead me into the bathroom for a incredible shower together. Now I cannot decide if I prefer a table shower, or a shower together. She rubbed me all over and paid attention to my cucumber and my hangin twins below. A nice BBBJ in the shower and turned around and guided me in for a couple of quick thrusts inside her while in the shower.

Finished he shower together and we dried off, went back out to the bed and she continued with a incredible BBBJ on the side of the bed. I was sitting on the edge and she was kneeling over my sausage with the BBBJ, I told her I was ready for the main event and asked how I wanted it. I told her I wanted to stay on top. She lubed up and told me to go slow at first as according to her "oh so big" (no I am not bragging never thought of my self as big) but I guess my cock is thicker than average. I slowly entered her, and OMG as previous reports she is one of the tightest pussies I have been in for a long long time. Velvet smooth. I started to slowly go deep inside of her and pump very slowly till she got used to me. I then picked up the tempo and she seemed to enjoy it. I kept pumping away till I blew a massive load inside her, what a great time.

We cuddled a few minutes and moved on to a massage which moved right into round two. More BBBJ, then we moved onto standing doggy, with her bent over the bed and me standing and banging away. I noticed a mirror on the wall and wanted to see my cock inside of her, so I moved to lay on the bed and asked her to get on top so the mirror would be behind her. She started to bounce away and leaned way forward so I could see myself deep inside of her.
    After her bouncing for a few she said she was getting tired so we went back to mish. Now she was used to my size so I really pounded away. Since it had only been about 25 min since I just came, I could not release a second load.

We showered again together and off I went. I will repeat for sure, wonder if this agency offers a two girl show?

Never the less I will be back in Dallas in a few weeks so I will repeat for sure!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I think you got the right one from their line up. Other choice wasn’t that great. Definitely will see Yuri next. Thanks.

By the way this should be on Agency or Studio review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Davidasian2869's Avatar
    She’s good, I’m trying to decide on which new girl to see I want to get a taste of the fresh meat that hasn’t been creampied yet haha. Boa, Rebecca, and Yoku look good as hell. I’ve seen boa before at luxury last year and I was really attracted to her. One of the few girls with big natural tits. I need some milk again...

I will have to look at Yuri again, I still enjoy the hot wild spin on the Vicky machine...

Appreciate your review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Very nice

Excellent review, have not made it to see her yet but definitely will

Rebecca looking pretty hot as well. OMG those boobs...!

God help me.....

Completely agree Rebecca looks so good damn... I might take the plunge on Yoku next though. Well when my pockets are full again haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Does all the lovely angels do bbfs and cup?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I read an ECCIE review of her and they said “she’s not super fit” not sure what that means because everyone describes her as a spinner.
    This is probably a dumb question, are the picks on their website real?

Hell no lol . Abby’s pics looks like she literally just took them in the living room so hers look real. I havnt seen her but the pics look like she had someone take them with a phone. But all the other pics are professional and touched up. I finally tried out LA and saw Yuri but she didn’t look like the pics to me. She’s still a good provider but I wish I wouldn’t have expected her to kinda look like the pics. I’ve seen Vicky and Boa at Blue before and I think boa is pretty she’s tall with nice big natural c’s and Vicky is cute smaller girl with c-cups too well I’m guessing they’re c’s I’m no expert.

Registered Male (Not Verified) ETBass's Avatar
    Yuri is great fun in the shower before and after. Very good head game.
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside....

Verified Hobbyist
    Plus one on the Yuri shower head