Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
I prefer the HourGlass Girls
I am fine with hourglass just as long as there is no belly fat or cellulite or saggy skin on the hips/ass. I would rather fuck a stick figure with no ass/hips/tits than a girl with a belly. I can even look past baby damage as long as the girl did the work to get the fat off her body. I am always really impressed with I take the clothes off a women and you see she has had kids but put in the work to get her belly flat again even if its a wreck from stretch marks. I dont mind a fat girl if she is young and her skin is still tight but when they get past late 20s and they get soft its a huge turn off for me.

What is it about women as they age and soft skin. Its really creepy. I still see a girl I grew up with who I started fucking in our teens and now that she is 48 its crazy how soft her skin is. She is really hot still for a 48 year old women she is thin and fit never had kids so her stomach is flat but her skin is soft everywhere even though its not fat. She only weighs 105 pounds actually thinner than when we were in high school. She and I lay in bed and reminisce about how great her body once was and how much its changed. She had world class natural tits from 13 to 35 I am talking perky firm c cups on a thin fit frame. They were always her best feature and still are but they are nothing like they were before she hit 35. They were so firm when we were kids that when you took her bra off they actually stood up because the bra held them down. Now when you pull them out they sag and the skin is so soft you can press all the way to her ribs with ease there is no resistance at all. They are just fat filled sacks of skin. They still look ok and I enjoy them still but its just crazy how different they are. Time is not kind to a woman's body and its really a shame. She has all sorts of issues with dealing with the fact that she was once beautiful and sought after and now she is no longer desirable at least not like she once was. I give her shit about it because when she was beautiful she put me and every other guy through hell and we had no choice but to take it because any man alive would have done anything for a chance to fuck her. Now I get payback but not really she is still way out of my league at least in my eyes but I do jab at her about being old and soft to get some payback from all the shit she made me suffer through. Its emotionally difficult for women who were once beautiful to deal with getting old. So when I am not being a dick to her I try and build her up as much as I can because I still feel very lucky for all the great times she let me have with her body when it was world class. So I feel like the least I can do is try and make her feel good about herself now when she starts going on and on about how much it sucks getting old. I wish I could post pics of her body now compared to when we were young but she is a civilian and always has been. She has no idea about this lifestyle much less any clue that I would ever hobby. She has always put down on her friends that hook up with guys just because they have money so I am sure she would really look down on the hobby.

Man that was a long and pointless rant especially since I am not posting pics of this girls once perfect tits. I will post a very close proximity to what her tits looked like in her 20s just to make up for anyone who read all of the above. If you did you deserve to at least see some titties

these are almost exactly the same shape as hers but her nipples are darker as is her skin as she is Italian.
[IMG][/IMG]