I will add that said girl from the above post was the very first girl I tittyfucked beginning a lifelong obsession with fucking girls tits. Even though it is now more than 30 years ago I can still close my eyes and remember the occasion like it just happened. Truly one of if not the very best experiences of my life to date. I can still hear the sound of my nut hitting the headboard with tremendous force literally hard enough to make noise. I still cum my hardest when tittyfucking and always have. Now that I am in my 40s its usually just one shot when I am excited never more than two but when I was a kid there were times when I didnt think it would stop. I honestly remember this time in particular thinking to myself after about 45 seconds had passed that maybe I broke something and might not ever stop shooting load. I had never shot a load like this before. Still to this day one of the most enjoyable memories I can reflect back on. I will forever be indebted to this girl and thankful for all the great memories she gave me. Even now at 48 I still enjoy fucking her and I pretty much despise fucking women my age.

[IMG][/IMG]

Saw the bellow and it reminded me of what it was like to be young when you could shoot a load so hard that it actually made noise when it hit the wall or headboard. Youth is wasted on the young

[IMG][/IMG]