Thread: Have any of you guy spent time with this one?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Have any of you guy spent time with this one?

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...e/308807923997

STG girl I've seen her around alot, can anyone verify if she's legit?

You need to ask Basscat. If there's pussy south of the North Pole, he's fucked it.

I have not gone in on that one based off her pics. I dont care for big girls much unless they have nice tits or a rep of giving mind numbing head. That last pic in her add just looks like she is too thick for me. I do fuck fat chics if they are young or have great tits but prefer thin fit girls

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her add has been on stg for a good while now, I haven't seen her though. she's not really my type.

I like big gals but most of my STG stories are horror stories �� and I vowed to stay away from that site but its dead around here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah most of the adds on stg are fake, and yeah it's slim pickins round here.

Them Nuts,
    Sorry you've had bad encounters.
    Feel free to vent if you like.
    I use information to up my game if there is room for learning which is everday.

Good luck to getting a lasting supply of nuts.

I prefer the HourGlass Girls

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    I prefer the HourGlass Girls
    I am fine with hourglass just as long as there is no belly fat or cellulite or saggy skin on the hips/ass. I would rather fuck a stick figure with no ass/hips/tits than a girl with a belly. I can even look past baby damage as long as the girl did the work to get the fat off her body. I am always really impressed with I take the clothes off a women and you see she has had kids but put in the work to get her belly flat again even if its a wreck from stretch marks. I dont mind a fat girl if she is young and her skin is still tight but when they get past late 20s and they get soft its a huge turn off for me.

What is it about women as they age and soft skin. Its really creepy. I still see a girl I grew up with who I started fucking in our teens and now that she is 48 its crazy how soft her skin is. She is really hot still for a 48 year old women she is thin and fit never had kids so her stomach is flat but her skin is soft everywhere even though its not fat. She only weighs 105 pounds actually thinner than when we were in high school. She and I lay in bed and reminisce about how great her body once was and how much its changed. She had world class natural tits from 13 to 35 I am talking perky firm c cups on a thin fit frame. They were always her best feature and still are but they are nothing like they were before she hit 35. They were so firm when we were kids that when you took her bra off they actually stood up because the bra held them down. Now when you pull them out they sag and the skin is so soft you can press all the way to her ribs with ease there is no resistance at all. They are just fat filled sacks of skin. They still look ok and I enjoy them still but its just crazy how different they are. Time is not kind to a woman's body and its really a shame. She has all sorts of issues with dealing with the fact that she was once beautiful and sought after and now she is no longer desirable at least not like she once was. I give her shit about it because when she was beautiful she put me and every other guy through hell and we had no choice but to take it because any man alive would have done anything for a chance to fuck her. Now I get payback but not really she is still way out of my league at least in my eyes but I do jab at her about being old and soft to get some payback from all the shit she made me suffer through. Its emotionally difficult for women who were once beautiful to deal with getting old. So when I am not being a dick to her I try and build her up as much as I can because I still feel very lucky for all the great times she let me have with her body when it was world class. So I feel like the least I can do is try and make her feel good about herself now when she starts going on and on about how much it sucks getting old. I wish I could post pics of her body now compared to when we were young but she is a civilian and always has been. She has no idea about this lifestyle much less any clue that I would ever hobby. She has always put down on her friends that hook up with guys just because they have money so I am sure she would really look down on the hobby.

Man that was a long and pointless rant especially since I am not posting pics of this girls once perfect tits. I will post a very close proximity to what her tits looked like in her 20s just to make up for anyone who read all of the above. If you did you deserve to at least see some titties

these are almost exactly the same shape as hers but her nipples are darker as is her skin as she is Italian.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I will add that said girl from the above post was the very first girl I tittyfucked beginning a lifelong obsession with fucking girls tits. Even though it is now more than 30 years ago I can still close my eyes and remember the occasion like it just happened. Truly one of if not the very best experiences of my life to date. I can still hear the sound of my nut hitting the headboard with tremendous force literally hard enough to make noise. I still cum my hardest when tittyfucking and always have. Now that I am in my 40s its usually just one shot when I am excited never more than two but when I was a kid there were times when I didnt think it would stop. I honestly remember this time in particular thinking to myself after about 45 seconds had passed that maybe I broke something and might not ever stop shooting load. I had never shot a load like this before. Still to this day one of the most enjoyable memories I can reflect back on. I will forever be indebted to this girl and thankful for all the great memories she gave me. Even now at 48 I still enjoy fucking her and I pretty much despise fucking women my age.

[IMG][/IMG]

Saw the bellow and it reminded me of what it was like to be young when you could shoot a load so hard that it actually made noise when it hit the wall or headboard. Youth is wasted on the young

[IMG][/IMG]

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    Quite a perspective you have, Basscat.

If women were to only see men based on their physical presence and dick size. There'd be a lot of frustrated men.
    (I get it...men will say that because they're *paying* for s*x) they get to be very critical of a woman's body. Thinking that, so called perfect bodies mean a great connection & good f*ck.

Sadly, though. Those men, truly miss out on the true enjoyment of being with a woman & all that she possess.

The best thing about a lot of women & their imperfect beautiful bodies. They don't devalue a man based on his body.

I'd rather ENJOY a man with a dad bod & imperfections, whom possesses adoration & respect of women regardless of physical flaws.

Than a man overly fit & narrow mindedness.

Just this beautiful woman's perspective.
    Which I'm sure will be disputed.

Hobby on

You wont get disputed from me. I feel sorry for young women who have to bee seen on my arm. I am an old man and I hear the chatter when I am out with my girl who is 17 years younger than I am. She swears it means nothing to her and I actually believe her most of the time when we are around people my age but when we are around her friends I can tell its embarrassing at times even if she doesnt say so.

I have a tiny dick and am king of the dad bods but I have no problem owning that. To me its when you have it in your head that your still desirable when its clear that your not that you have issues. Its definitely one sided with it being ok to be an older man your just distinguished where a woman is old and past her prime. I dont think its fair yet I only date younger women seriously at least. I do have side pieces my age or closer to my age but dont view them as long term mates even if I like them way more than the younger women I manage to date.

I really dont understand it but its how I am wired. To me the best life gets is having a young beautiful women in my bed. There is nothing I get more satisfaction in life from. So as long as I can find them I think I will continue to lead a shallow and fake existence. I know its pathetic my older lady friends fill me in all the time but I still am attracted to young women. For me sex is about 90 percent visual probably why I like tittyfucking so much. Its just the site of my dick sliding between tits with a pretty face looking up at me that turns me on even though being inside a women actually feel better the visual image of sliding between a girls tits is the most exciting thing I know. So even though have sex with a women my age feels good to me it feels that much better and is way more exciting to have sex with a girl half my age with a tight body.

At some time in the near future I will have to get over it and find a women my age. I dont have enough money to keep younger girls willing to stay with me. I am rapidly loosing what little looks I ever had. Once those are gone and I dont have the kind of money to keep a young girl interested in sharing a life with me even a fake one I will have no choice but to grow up and learn to enjoy a women my age the way I do a younger one.

It is pretty awesome how you ladies can see past our outward appearance and find something attractive about us no matter how physically unattractive we are. Especially if we give you an allowance and take care of all your expenses. It really is crazy how different men and women are wired. All that said I wouldnt trade the friendships I have with a few of the women I have known most of my life even if I am not attracted to them physically the thought of not having them around to talk to isnt pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post

Saw the bellow and it reminded me of what it was like to be young when you could shoot a load so hard that it actually made noise when it hit the wall or headboard. Youth is wasted on the young

[IMG][/IMG]

Ah, yes, the good old days. I missed the headboard and had to clean the wall so many times I started rubbing paint off.

Whats crazy is I enjoy my orgasms more now than ever. Even though they are considerably shorter than they were when I could shoot 15 times many shots 4 and 5 ft like the above gif. These days to even shoot I have to be really excited most of the time it just dribbles out the end but they seem to be more pleasurable to me than when I was young. Maybe I just apricate them more because I am so old and honestly kind of shocked that women still let me fuck them lol

Well said, (all input)!