Thread: BedroomBailey: Going the Extra Mile

Verified Hobbyist BCD romans8910's Avatar

BedroomBailey: Going the Extra Mile

Companion's Handle: BedroomBailey
    Date of Visit: 9/02/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM with references followed by text
    Phone Number: 682-324-5298
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-BedroomBailey
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Hotel incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast Worship, BBBJ with DT, CG, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 175
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Long Dark Brown
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'9" - 38DDD All natural a few tats shaved smooth looks like her pictures in her ad
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
    Being one of the older generous gentlemen the ladies advertise they are looking for I'm also a guy who sometimes needs more, we'll call it encouragement, then you younger men and not all providers are willing to make the effort. Today I found another one. Immediately moves to the leader board along with some already ATF's. Set up was standard 2 call verification once verified appointment was set and location was given, (I hate when they hold back the location until the last minute as I only do incalls.)
    I arrived at the room and immediately the door opened just enough to let me in. Behind the door was a naked amazon barely wearing a silk robe....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

(I hate when they hold back the location until the last minute as I only do incalls.)
    You and me both, OP. It just adds an extra useless step. Some time back, I had a close call in traffic while reading the last minute texts and trying to look for ambiguous landmarks at the same time. And of course, adds more stress, which, as a fellow old guy, I'm sure you don't need.

Great review, and glad to see she appreciates mature hobbyists!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Great choice

Great choice...That sweet fun hot girl knows how to take care of us mature men. I have a few years on you btw Romans. I've had two fun visits with Bailey. I tried for #3 today but she is being a mom. Said she would be available tomorrow 😜

My first was a QV meet n great for 120$ because she was so close. I told her I'm always nervous on a first visit. (I'm old n ugly). I walk in and she has that short dress on and pink panties that I requested. She greeted me with hugs and lfk's. She kept asking me if I was nervous now...she was rubbin on me and while putting my hand up her dress to rub her pink panties. After a few minutes of are you nervous now...she said you don't appear nervous. I was rock hard by then. We both laughed while she took off my pants. She took care of my first date jitters in about five minutes. When I got back to my car it was 17 minutes later and she had drained my old ass.

I Went back last week for her half hour at 180$. She more than deserved a 5$ tip. When I was one and done in about 15 minutes...she said she wanted to get 2 out of me omg. She wanted me to cim but she drained all I had with her Cfs. She is a Hott girl to look at and talk to in Cfs. I agree that she will dirty talk your brains out.

Bailey is one of those rare situations that when she hugs you bye, you look at that sweet hot fun girl and can't believe that she just rocked your world
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

"Bailey is one of those rare situations that when she hugs you bye, you look at that sweet hot fun girl and can't believe that she just rocked your world"

Agree 100%, obviously great "old" minds think alike I tried to get back this weekend while she took some quality time. She assured there was an hour in my near future!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had another awesome visit with Bailey yesterday. I send her a txt on why no recent ads. She said she can't post everyday and stay low volume. She did do a low volume outcall (we are so close and she didn't want to get a room...that is ymmv though) and I got some of that beautiful fun girl with pretty (no) lips again. Some ladies have meat hanging out of their pussies which is fine. I requested that she spread it open with her fingers. (I have a beard and didn't want to scratch her tinder bits). It was the first time I really ate her out. I tried to return her awesome services she has provided me. I don't ever want my beard to make a lady sore n raw...butt damn I think I gave her an o. After she ask if my neck was ok lol. She was clamping down with her legs n hands to get her o.

Btw I don't pay to make a lady o. I pay them to make me o. Bailey was so damn fun though. When she clamped down on me...I knew she was past due

We agreed on 180$ for a close outcall. I think she was here over 40 minutes. After a took care of her she looked down and said what happened while she was rubbing massaging my neck and looked at my little soft dick. She ended up making me omg again though
    Last edited by Stryrd; 09-10-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stryrd: She more than deserved a 5$ tip

Now I know why I couldn't get through! "Dammit, Jim" (Star Trek reference for the young guys). Sounds like you had a great time Stryrd.