Thread: Revenge?

BANNED! STALKER!

Revenge?

I just broke up with a provider on here and am looking for someone interested in helping me feel better about the ride I have been on the last year and 4 months. She is supposedly Austin’s best, but I think someone on here might be able to show me otherwise... and I’ll plug you for sure!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So let me be the first here... and hopefully the last.

Potsesaelp is please stop backwards. So let me advise you to just stop there. Deleted this account and don't look anymore.

If you were dating a girl who was a provider in Austin and you didn't know it then I'm sorry. I was married to a liar and a drug addict. It only took me 26 years to find out. But I'm outta there and in a really good spot in my life now. It hurt to find out the depth of the deception and while I know it wasn't all a lie, none of it mattered, not does it matter now. I was done and gone.

People make choices. We can't stop them, hell, we likely can't influence them. People do what they are gonna do.

But you, a stranger, have come into our home, and asked us for what? To tell you something to make you feel better?

Friend, I don't know you. But I understand your pain. But your post reached a group of people who share a common interest. One that few of us share outside the boundaries of our forum. But we are a community, like any other. We have good people and some that are lacking, maybe. We may talk smack and argue. Some of us may even back stab another. Intentionally or not.

But we are a community. And we do try to support each other in our commonalities. Please don't ask, and certainly don't expect us to fold, in our mutual support, under the pressure of your pain. Don't bother calling us names because most of us are immune to that by now. And if you aren't from here you just wouldn't understand us.

But, and listen to me here, If your girl was a provider as you say, and one of Austin's best, then she was a really good friend to a lot of folks. You don't get to the top by just having the best pussy or the most talented dick or even the most money. You get there because you had a lot of heart and made a lot of real friends. And if your girl was topnotch like you said, then while she may have decieved you, she was a pretty good friend to a lot of people. But, we pretty much know who's topnotch and who fizzles around here. And we have not lost anyone matching you lady's description.

So, please stop. For your sake. Chasing the rabbit down this hole will lead you nowhere.

It's probably best if you move on now, and look for answers else wheres. Like I said, I don't you'll find it here.

I wish you luck in your travels but mostly I wish you peace in your heart. It can be elusive, but only you can find it.

TNT

if a *****s mouth is open then odds are it is a lie

it is innate in *****s because *****s are selling you a LIE

there is nothing wrong with being a ***** but do not kid yourself once a pimp teaches the ***** to always lie the the seed has been planted