Thread: Where is the freaky stuff?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Where is the freaky stuff?

So as a collector of interesting experiences, I find myself wondering if there is any good weird freaky shit in SA or Austin. Like eyes-wide-shut orgies, or crazy dungeons or anything else weird and sexy?

Invite me to your secret shenanigans 😂

For eyes wide shut type shit just go poke around the stone oak area. Hungry cougars everywhere. Just say the secret code to the cashier on isle 9 at the HEB off wilderness and hardy oak.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Haha, I hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Mitchell View Post
    For eyes wide shut type shit just go poke around the stone oak area. Hungry cougars everywhere. Just say the secret code to the cashier on isle 9 at the HEB off wilderness and hardy oak.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds interesting.would luv to pick one of them up and take her for a spin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lmao now I’m tempted to go to that heb lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    a little help with the secret word would be nice. Help a brother out:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tried the secret code... pretty sure the cashier thought I was doing a Harry Potter spell... trying the next cashier...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been involved in a couple. Unfortunately the once flawless dime piece woman has been ravaged by drugs and the other lady is now retired. Those 2 ladies were down for anything, gorgeous and weren't too high in donation. The hardest thing was finding guys. 98 percent flake even when not required to come up with donation. It boggled my mind how often they flaked.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried one of the kik meetups but got stuck in the office. They took it as me flaking and wouldn't respond to me when I was late... really up for it. Oh well. It'll happen when it does.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fetlife... enjoy