Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Latin Roses, Horrible handler. But AMAZING TALENT...It's a S

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    I contacted the handler about seeing Amy on Saturday for this week. Crickets
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Handler

I’m so glad you did speak up because I thought it was just me! Apparently not. I’m not the only one who had problems or issues. We don’t misunderstand directions in their texts. This handler in particular is a piece of &@#€! This person has no customer service skills whatsoever. This handler is the “image” of the agency.

Just wish one of you who thinks this handler is awesome or has a good relationship with this person should get them to know this bit of unsatisfactory relations so he/she could improve their skills with customers. Someone needs to understand his/her rationale for not caring about customers. Also, this might try to give those blacklisted for whatever reason a possible second chance even.

I've not been mistreated at any of the latin apartment places. But I understand how it could happen. There are plenty of others to see, but quality talent is scarce so you might have to put up with it. The things we do for a quality lay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2