Thread: Latin Roses, Horrible handler. But AMAZING TALENT...It's a S

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Latin Roses, Horrible handler. But AMAZING TALENT...It's a S

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Julie, Amber, Amy
    Date of Visit: Many..like 8 over 3 months
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-304-5332(
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Many hours and a couple of doubles
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? NO in the last 2 occasions All the handlers fault
    Activities: None on the last 2 visits
    Length of Visit: Supposed hour with Amber the other a double with Julie and Amber
    Donation: Zero
    Approximate age of Companion: Amber 24, Amy, 25, Julie 32
    Hair Color and Length: Na for this review
    Smoking Status: Na
    Ethnic/Racial background: Various Latinas
    Companion Description: NA for this review
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Failed... miserably
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? The Talent not the agency or the handler
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Companions absolutely

Public comments:
    So, my story begins like this. I have been going almost exclusively to LR because if the talent there. I have seen Amy, Amber and Julie individually or doubles in various combinations. So this review is NOT for the talent...I repeat not for the Talent. It's for the horrible treatment of a customer.... that was... up untill the SECOND issue all caused by the handler. Let me explain.
    As I stated I am or thought I was a regular good customer here. One weekday I made an appointment for Amber the handler asked if I could make it earlier than originally planned. I changed my schedule which is a task all by itself to meet the request if getting there earlier. I texted back that I could get there 45 minutes earlier and I got a text back saying ok. I begin to make my way there and I get a text I will have to wait 15 minutes more when I arrive. I figured no problem. I get there and confirm hey I'm here parked. I get crickets for 20 mins. I finally text I am leaving and the handler texts me and says a few minutes more or the top of the hour. I'm like I drove all this way do I'll wait. A few more texts to make s long story short and to the point...The handler had me waiting for 55 minutes and finally told me to go to the door. I was pissed because they asked me to be early I changed to meet that and now I am getting in 25 minutes after my original request. WTF??

I go in and Amber is waiting obviously she had been busy. But I was there for the amazing DT BBBJ. Got 2 if those that day and left. Amber is awesome by the way.

I leave a bit disappointed and pissed about the mix up.

The following week I go there set up time for one.Julie. then the handler suggests another double at a discounted rate with Julie and Amber. After a bit if back and forth I agree to the double. Time is set and I'm off.

I start my drive there and about half way there I'm getting texts what's your ETA... What time... I text them back 5 minutes and the handler texts me they are waiting for you and sends me the address and apt number. I get there in 4 minutes I text here they are waiting and I go to the door. Here is where it gets weird. There was a Father/son moving in at the door entry. I pass them like I belong and go to the door. Try it and it's locked. I knock...wait...knock again...the whole time this father son dueo are staring at me. They are off to the side but have good view of me.

I knock one more time and no answer. Now I'm thinking to myself I know all if these ladies...all of them...and....they know me. Why wouldn't they not open the door for me? Ahhh that handler didn't tell them is all I could figure. I get back to my car text the handler and get this response. You said it would take you 5 minutes sweetie you know better that that you need to wait another few minutes.

I read that in disbelief....what an utter idiot....first I did what you asked you fucked up again and now have me waiting in the parking lot again...I just simply texted back i'm leaving... I was embarrassed, felt like made a fool of and talked down to like a child. It was best for me to leave.

When I got home the handler blamed me....yeah me...for creating drama that didn't exist. Total BS in my book. I have since calmed down and even tried to see Amy but got no reply.

I wasn't in the wrong but hey if you ban me for your fuck up no problem...your not the only game in town.

It's a real shame for the talent though..they are all amazing including Andrea. I hope they all find better run agencies that look out for them instead of personal pride if an incompetent handler.

Sorry for the rant but not every review is good
    Last edited by Marvinm; 08-29-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    So, we are reviewing the handlers now.....LOL...
    Just kidding man....but yeah, I am a regular there too, and one time I waited about 30 minutes for Amber, but that was Amber's fault, other times has only been about 5, 10 or 15 minutes, which is no biggie for me....sorry that happened to you....
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Their handler is the worst.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

THANKS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Maybe just a fluke. I had pretty good experiences with this agency. One time Evelyn was no show but that wasn't the scheduler fault. She offered Michelle for a discount but she was not my type so after one nut I was out. But other than it has been been rock solid for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I couldn't even see anyone even though I got verified with the handler. Had an appointment set up and on the day off the meeting, all I got was a "Hi" with no instructions or information. I tried to set up again a couple times after that, but i just got left on read. I guess they didn't want my money. I even tried speaking in Spanish, but thats still no the issue...

"I get back to my car text the handler and get this response. You said it would take you 5 minutes sweetie you know better that that you need to wait another few minutes.

I read that in disbelief....what an utter idiot....first I did what you asked you fucked up again and now have me waiting in the parking lot again...I just simply texted back i'm leaving... I was embarrassed, felt like made a fool of and talked down to like a child. It was best for me to leave."

that sucks. but sounds like just a misunderstanding, no malice intended. yeah, plenty of agencies and talent, but still. is it worth getting blacklisted?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    "I get back to my car text the handler and get this response. You said it would take you 5 minutes sweetie you know better that that you need to wait another few minutes.

I read that in disbelief....what an utter idiot....first I did what you asked you fucked up again and now have me waiting in the parking lot again...I just simply texted back i'm leaving... I was embarrassed, felt like made a fool of and talked down to like a child. It was best for me to leave."

that sucks. but sounds like just a misunderstanding, no malice intended. yeah, plenty of agencies and talent, but still. is it worth getting blacklisted?
    to clear things up here I was giving a review of my experience with this agency recently. If they find it appropriate to ban me over an honest review of events then so be it. I am not trying to cause any shit but I feel slighted by the behavior of the handler. I don't think I deserved that since I spend plenty of time there and well just about every agency in Houston. What's wrong with that? If you don't give credence to the bad reviews the good ones don't mean shit either. If they are going to give crappy scheduling then they deserve to be known as just that. I'm not looking to be banned anywhere and if asked by any provider I have seen I get nothing but positive responses. I guess since all the agencies are the same scheduler and the same people I should clearly stay away and leave it alone. I will certainly save a boat load of money. Maybe upgrade to the new Mid Engine Vett...I'll certainly be able to afford it with no agency fees to worry about. Sorry if I upset anyone. Wasn't the intention...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvinm View Post
    to clear things up here I was giving a review of my experience with this agency recently. If they find it appropriate to ban me over an honest review of events then so be it. I am not trying to cause any shit but I feel slighted by the behavior of the handler. I don't think I deserved that since I spend plenty of time there and well just about every agency in Houston. What's wrong with that? If you don't give credence to the bad reviews the good ones don't mean shit either. If they are going to give crappy scheduling then they deserve to be known as just that. I'm not looking to be banned anywhere and if asked by any provider I have seen I get nothing but positive responses. I guess since all the agencies are the same scheduler and the same people I should clearly stay away and leave it alone. I will certainly save a boat load of money. Maybe upgrade to the new Mid Engine Vett...I'll certainly be able to afford it with no agency fees to worry about. Sorry if I upset anyone. Wasn't the intention...
    Don’t worry about upsetting people. You told the truth.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD rubmaphouston's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Your body is a wonderland, and I'll massage your stress away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I miss Sussy and Anna. Never a problem with them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Rumor is that Andrea went Indy and Amber retired...I've seen both in the past .Amber was my favorite..hope she comes back agency or Indy

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Andrea is in their lineup today again......maybe she couldn't make it on her own, who knows, good news for those that like her.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    Andrea is in their lineup today again......maybe she couldn't make it on her own, who knows, good news for those that like her.
    sweet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast