Thread: Guidance please fellow hobbyist

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Guidance please fellow hobbyist

So I have been in wtx for some time. Had a solid 3 providers out there. Haven't had to search in a long time. Anyways, I'm back in houston and need your help. Obviously there are a few options here, but maybe someone can point me in another direction. I still see reviews on eccie, and discussions there. I've looked into rub maps, not to keen on the amount you have to pay per month. I have tried skiptgames, and that was a huge bust. Adlt search? P411 I cannot get a response from . Thanks ahead of time. More than welcome to pm me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Exactly what direction are you looking for? Seems to me you've looked at many options so other than your comment about monthly subscriptions there is little to see about those options that did not work.

Lots of ladies in this area, on this board or not, who cover a wide range of ages, body types, menus, rates, etc. Very generic "help" messages at 4:32 in the morning tend to not be helpful, for the OP or readers. Perhaps if you responded with a more clear-cut description of what you seek the ladies and gents here can offer tangible and relevant suggestions (or use the ISO subforum for responses by just the ladies).

^^ Yes. Post in the Request & ISO section. If you are looking for a general location, a specific service/body type...be sure to include those details in your request.

Much more likely to get the desired response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well ben, I guess you do make a point. My direction was not well layed out. I am looking for other preferred sites providers may use. Sites I may be potentially unaware of. We know not all providers use this page you know. I would love to find a page for fbsm. And other pages to find other ladies. Not necessarily looked for something , just other options of where to find what I'm looking for.

So......Google didn't bring anything up for ya?

There are too many P4P sites to list but here's a few...

AdultLook.com
    AdultSearch.com
    Erotic Monkey
    P411
    Tryst.link
    Switter
    Twitter
    ListCrawler

Pretty sure each of these sites has a search function or choice of categories so you may find the particular services the Ladies offer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich96sv View Post
    Well ben, I guess you do make a point. My direction was not well layed out. I am looking for other preferred sites providers may use. Sites I may be potentially unaware of. We know not all providers use this page you know. I would love to find a page for fbsm. And other pages to find other ladies. Not necessarily looked for something , just other options of where to find what I'm looking for.
    No worries. In addition to the list Krystal_RoseBBW provided there is Slixa, Eros, and of course bedpage.

I don't know that ANY are preferred as each has pros and cons, so it depends on your views as to which hassles you don't mind dealing with. Listcrawler and bedpage tend to be your lower end providers if you have a tight budget, followed by adultlook and adultsearch. Eros tends to be higher cost or traveling ladies. Twitter is great if you are interested in traveling ladies, but you have to know who you want to follow, and it results in a lot of non-hobby "noise" in your timeline. Tryst.link is newer and is the Switter ad upgrade site.

I have used them all for browsing and/or cross-referencing but always come back to the board as it is jyst more straight-forward, at least for my style of hobbying.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    No worries. In addition to the list Krystal_RoseBBW provided there is Slixa, Eros, and of course bedpage.

I don't know that ANY are preferred as each has pros and cons, so it depends on your views as to which hassles you don't mind dealing with. Listcrawler and bedpage tend to be your lower end providers if you have a tight budget, followed by adultlook and adultsearch. Eros tends to be higher cost or traveling ladies. Twitter is great if you are interested in traveling ladies, but you have to know who you want to follow, and it results in a lot of non-hobby "noise" in your timeline. Tryst.link is newer and is the Switter ad upgrade site.

I have used them all for browsing and/or cross-referencing but always come back to the board as it is jyst more straight-forward, at least for my style of hobbying.
    Haha you know more of them than I do. I've always wanted to try Slixa. Is Tryst.link and Switter like Social media?

Just curious I know it may be off topic

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    switter is like a social media. It started to want to be like a sex worker friendly version of twitter but its pretty much just a twitter timeline look a like with SW spamming their ads. Tryst.link is from the same people that makes switter. I like the aesthetic of it but its not full of bot spams like the other websites. One of the site i really like to use is privatedelights. i like both the aesthetic and functionality of that site.

I forgot about Private Delights. I gave up on that one when they just wouldn't verify me even after I gave them every piece of info they asked for. LOL

Might give them another try since AdultLook changed their payment options.

But as to the OP topic......
    No matter which site you use, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! Don't let your little head do more thinking than your big head. Stay safe!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    yea i knew a provider from privatedelights last year i think that knew owner of the site (its privately owned so he/she doesnt have a team to work on it) took a hiatus due to family problems. So, he/she didnt keep up with applications for i think at least 6 months might be a bit longer. it seems to be slowly back to normals now tho.