Thread: Joe “it’s entirely possible” Rogan

Registered Male (Not Verified) Mitth'raw'nuruodo's Avatar

Thumbs up Joe “it’s entirely possible” Rogan

Hello fellas,

Are you guys pumped for Joe's move to Texas?

What is your favorite Episode? mine were the ones with: Forrest Galante, Glenn Villeneuve, Ross Edgley, Ash Dykes.

Who are you hoping the first guest will be? I hope its Chapelle, but Alex Jones would be nice too, for the memes of course

Topic not hobby related. Moved to appropriate forum. KR/OH2 Guide

Retired Companion
    I love Joe Rogan. My fav was Elon Musk. That was a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I love Joe Rogan. My fav was Elon Musk. That was a hoot!
    That was a fantastic episode.

I personally liked when he had Peter Atilla and Pavel Tsatsuline.

Tesla, Rogan...the pivot from Cali to ATX continues.

I see a debut Austin show with AJ or perhaps Elon to go along with the ramping up of Tesla ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Mitchell View Post
    Tesla, Rogan...the pivot from Cali to ATX continues.

I see a debut Austin show with AJ or perhaps Elon to go along with the ramping up of Tesla ops.
    Maybe but elon has lost his higher level protection and is no longer protected. Tesla can go any direction at this point in time because the other auto manufacturers are catching up at an increasing rate. Nikola is REALLY starting to improve. I am thinking of heading over to Phoenix to help Nikola.

Tesla should have gone bankrupt in the summer of 2018. I have no direct knowledge but from what I can deduce Strobel might have been withholding knowledge so Apple would be able to take over Tesla after the bankruptcy...but a visitor from Texas in the Reno area in the winter of 2018 saved the day.

Why do you think elon brought a bunch of battery equipment from Germany in the winter of 2018?

Why do you think Tesla had so much scrap metal in the winter of 2018?

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/...n-model-3.html

What I was told by someone that worked at the gigafactory (maybe true, maybe not) is that the batteries were catching on fire during initial charging. When the fire would happen a forklift would be nearby to lift the entire stack of batteries being charged and then the stack of batteries would be dropped into a pool of chemicals to douse the fire.

Level 5 autonomous was continually hitting a brick wall because the neural network would encounter an event it could not handle. Everything that the neural network needed to detect could not be accomplished because the neural network could not create the knowledge to be successful. Tesla figured out(yea right) that using the pixels between colors on signs and other detected objects would increase detection speed TREMENDOUSLY.

Now onto SpaceX...

Why do you think SN5 had a successful static fire and then had to continually abort the next day for the maiden test flight? Oh because the temperature and humidity caused the turbo pump spin start valve to not start spinning.

Why did the thrust vector control continue to show weird data? Maybe because the entire fuel tank had been filled with fuel which easily overpowered the single Raptors ability to operate correctly.

Sometimes the people who should get credit for changing the world does not actually get the credit.

The question I have for Pete Mitchell who I assume is in or has been in the military is:

Why didn't you ever fight for sex workers rights in the United States? No problem going to other countries to fight for those sex workers rights but not in United States.

Why is that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Already 2 episodes from Joe Rogan in Austin:

Quote Originally Posted by drqwerty View Post

Why didn't you ever fight for sex workers rights in the United States? No problem going to other countries to fight for those sex workers rights but not in United States.

Why is that?
    Come on guy, you know the answer to that. Nobody fought for anybody’s rights anywhere, get real.

“Flush our your head gear new guy. You think we waste gooks for “freedom”? If I’m going to die over a word, then my word is poontang.”

Animal Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Mitchell View Post
    Come on guy, you know the answer to that. Nobody fought for anybody’s rights anywhere, get real.

“Flush our your head gear new guy. You think we waste gooks for “freedom”? If I’m going to die over a word, then my word is poontang.”

Animal Mother.
    Then why should I give a fuck about helping humanity improve if it will just help worthless pieces of shit?

Why should I give a fuck about who the virus kills?

Then why not create a new Declaration of Independence and have another revolution?

Pete Mitchell my brother was in the navy but is really nothing but a fat slob piece of shit currently. My father was in Vietnam and gets about 5 figures a month in VA benefits while young families struggle to put food on the table.

Why in the fuck should I even work to support a bunch of worthless americans?
    Last edited by drqwerty; 10-01-2020 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Archangel JeffffeJ has fallen...this is going to get goooooood!!!