Thread: Secret Benefits... for real?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Secret Benefits... for real?

Hey Hobbiest. Wondering what you know and think about secretbenefits.com. Has anyone tried it? Are the ladies for real, or is it a scam to get guys to buy credits and have things never go anywhere? I'd enjoy finding a 'secret' that could travel with me and have more of a LTR thing.

Thoughts?

Verified Companion Companion
    Not a hobbyist, so can't speak for that end of it, per se. I'm on there as an SB, it's not a scam - but it is pretty weak. A bunch of messages that go nowhere for the most part, but it could work if you find the right person.

hhr: $200 hr: $300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by duckie View Post
    Not a hobbyist, so can't speak for that end of it, per se. I'm on there as an SB, it's not a scam - but it is pretty weak. A bunch of messages that go nowhere for the most part, but it could work if you find the right person.
    Yeah, I found the right person - you ^•^

Verified Hobbyist BCD dorionkahn's Avatar
    I signed up for it. Lasted about a week. I saw there were some real women on there but then i realized it was a token pay for as you go thing. Like pof.com (plentyoffish.com)

I canceled my subscription now i get spam.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks. that's what I figured

Verified Companion Companion
    You're an old pervy stalker who reported me bc I wouldn't have sex with you. leave me tf alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by pency View Post
    Yeah, I found the right person - you ^•^

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tried seeking arrangements and found couple of good ones. But there is a lot of effort to be put in. Did lose some money on a few as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've met some fun ladies on there. I've also been scammed. You'll just have to try it. Just go into it with a open mind. And a cautious attitude

My experience a couple of years ago with seeking arrangements was better than my more recent experience with secret benefits. On both, I believe that at least half of the postings are 'fake' or created by the site owners to increase revenue. Some are easy to spot - photos show a petite girl but description says "full figured", but most are not that clear. On Secret, as someone already said, you have to spend 'credits' to send messages so it's a real crap shoot. At least on Seeking, with a monthly membership you get unlimited messaging.

I met three great girls through SA, all of them were submissive cumsluts, but like others have said, finding them was a challenge. 98% of the messages are never responded to and then there are the occasional scammers - I came across two who were pretty clever, but as soon as it was apparent that they just "never had the time to meet." I got off there.

I did sign up for Seeking Arrangements, but haven't paid the fee yet. Guess I still feel burned from all of the wasted money on credits and messages at SB.