Thread: Secret Benefits... for real?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My experience a couple of years ago with seeking arrangements was better than my more recent experience with secret benefits. On both, I believe that at least half of the postings are 'fake' or created by the site owners to increase revenue. Some are easy to spot - photos show a petite girl but description says "full figured", but most are not that clear. On Secret, as someone already said, you have to spend 'credits' to send messages so it's a real crap shoot. At least on Seeking, with a monthly membership you get unlimited messaging.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I met three great girls through SA, all of them were submissive cumsluts, but like others have said, finding them was a challenge. 98% of the messages are never responded to and then there are the occasional scammers - I came across two who were pretty clever, but as soon as it was apparent that they just "never had the time to meet." I got off there.

I did sign up for Seeking Arrangements, but haven't paid the fee yet. Guess I still feel burned from all of the wasted money on credits and messages at SB.