Thread: Hilda of RR: FBSM fun with petite latina

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hilda of RR: FBSM fun with petite latina

Please post to the Fort Worth independent reviews section.

Hilda of RR: FBSM fun with petite latina

Companion's Handle:

Date of Visit: 07-18-20

Preferred Method of Contact: phone

Phone Number: 817-995-4302

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:

City, State: North Richland Hills

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: FBSM, L1, L2, Russian, Fov, Fiv

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr

Donation: $200

Approximate age of Companion: 35

Hair Color and Length: Light Brown to lower back

Smoking Status: doesn’t smoke

Ethnic/Racial background: Latina

Companion Description: petite about 5’2. Guessing around a 34c MM with perky nipples with a nice bubble butt.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: I’ve visited Hilda several times over the last several years, yes just gets better with age. Unfortunately the price keep creeping up too.

She is a feisty latina with a sexy accent and gets really into it and turned on easily.

Just be sure you tell what all you want at the flip or she’ll just give you an L1 fully clothed. (Happened to me the first time)

She hasn’t posted an ad on RR in a while so not sure if she is still in the business or not. None of the other women that work their have posted ads either.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Can a moderator please move this to the Independent Provider Reviews - Fort Worth page?

My apologies, this is my first review and I’m trying to figure out how to work around the review gremlins. If this is the incorrect coed page to post reviews (when encountering the review gremlin) please let me know.

Unfortunately, your “hidden” remakes didn’t get hidden because you didn’t include the “/“ before “HIDE”
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Ah crap. My bad. It won’t let me edit it now unfortunately.

If it’s important to you, try hitting the RTM button (exclamation point inside the triangle) in the bottom left-hand corner of the post and see if a mod will fix it for you.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Just a little update for everyone, I was in the area and drove by where she worked. It looks like they are no longer at that location. The massage sign was taken down and the place looked vacant. If anyone on here has ever seen her or one of her coworkers, and knows what happened, let me know.