Thread: can't seem to get verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

can't seem to get verified

been with two girls from the board and can't seem to get verified. messaged both via pm and no reply. what do?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    If you followed the instructions and PMed the providers while including ck, then you need to wait for the providers to reply all with their vouch. If this has already occurred, then you have to be patient and wait for ck to cull through the mountain of messages to put everything together for you. Of note, some providers don't provide verification, or sometimes take a while to do so. Your best bet is to continue to to see providers who are OK with the two references you currently have and ask them to verify you as well.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tried this some time back and had CK added to the message. But, no luck. Is there anyone else we need to include in the message?

took me awhile but in the mean time go see holiday season and ask her to send ck an email, after she sent verification to ck it didnt take longtelll holiday i sent you

Verified Hobbyist BCD CoolCable's Avatar
    I did this and ck asked me why I’m copying him . He said Not cool . So idk exactly