Email Address: Unknown
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Unknown
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Walkin
Was the Appointment On-Time?? NA
Activities: FBM + HJ
Length of Visit: 60 min
Donation: 60 door + 80
Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late thirties? Hard to tell:wearing a mask and it was darkish
Hair Color and Length: Black hair, up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese
Companion Description: About 5'2", wearing workout gear (tank top and stretchy pants), in good shape with just a wee bit of a tummy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meey
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, especially if you like it firm

Public comments:
Went in and had to wait about 20 mins because they were all occupied. I was in the little back room. They have installed hand bars over the table, at least in this room. Eventually Ann came in and I told her shoulder was sore (it always is). After a little warm-up, she put a sheet over me, took off her shoes and started to massage with her feet, using the overhead bars for stability (as they do).

She was very skilled with her feet and toes, but it's not my thing and after about 5 mins of this I asked her to stop. It was well done, but just too much pressure.

The rest of the massage was pretty good, standard hand stuff. I could tell the she could have worked me harder but I wasn't in for that.

She relieved my stress and I was on my way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.