Thread: Lets have sum naughty time 👅👅👅💦💦💦

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Lets have sum naughty time 👅👅👅💦💦💦

Add me on snapchat alamagomez25

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Wet. Some pics and more information about you here would be helpful.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Huh.

Welcome. Just to let you know, adding you on SnapChat ain't gonna cut it. We need a better description of you with pics and rates added.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unorthodox intro but welcome nevertheless

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Welcome. Just to let you know, adding you on SnapChat ain't gonna cut it. We need a better description of you with pics and rates added.
    Well on Snapchat you can actually view her through video her snaps or pics that she post. She can also provide you with the necessary info required to visit her through her DM on snap as well.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Ladies can have all the pics and videos they want on other sites. If you want the attention of guys on this site....it's better to have them here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Heh welcome anyway

Quote Originally Posted by QweenieMonRoe View Post
    Well on Snapchat you can actually view her through video her snaps or pics that she post. She can also provide you with the necessary info required to visit her through her DM on snap as well.
    That may be true but hopefully she learns what’s needed here if she’s trying to drum up some business. Just sayin’....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    That may be true but hopefully she learns what’s needed here if she’s trying to drum up some business. Just sayin’....
    See that’s the thing it’s not needed. It’s only what you all want and expect and that’s fine, but at the end of the day it’s her post and choice, and she’s allowed to introduce herself in which ever way she is most comfortable doing so.

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    See that’s the thing it’s not needed. It’s only what you all want and expect and that’s fine, but at the end of the day it’s her post and choice, and she’s allowed to introduce herself in which ever way she is most comfortable doing so.
    She absolutely can do whatever she wants. However, if I'm trying to sell myself to someone I am going to go out of my way to not make my customers jump through hoops...that's just good business. Help us help you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD dwiserlaw's Avatar
    You seem like you hate men. I am not sure why you are in this business.
    Obviously it would be better for both hobbyists and provider if she post pictures and rates on here. I mean if snap is such a good option, why are you on here?? I understand she can do whatever she wants but at the same time, a hobbyist can also make a suggestion to a provider new to the site. Its amazing to see how some of you just wanna start drama.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwiserlaw View Post
    Obviously it would be better for both hobbyists and provider if she post pictures and rates on here. I mean if snap is such a good option, why are you on here?? I understand she can do whatever she wants but at the same time, a hobbyist can also make a suggestion to a provider new to the site. Its amazing to see how some of you just wanna start drama.
    If you read her comment,and the first thought that crossed your mind was "she hates men"..you probably hate women ijs
    There's still a pandemic out there kicking up dust
    Maybe OP is only interested in selling adult content for now
    She's allowed to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by dwiserlaw View Post
    So it seem like I hate men bc I stated my opinion. It’s amazing how many hobbyist get on providers welcome wagon post constantly bitching bc she post without pics and rates. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion I stated mine. I barely post on here and do perfectly fine. Why I’m in this business should be the least of your worries. As for snap yes get plenty of clients there with quite a few of them actually being from OH2. It’s actually very convenient. You can advertise post pics videos and verify as well. No ones starting drama. As I stated it’s not a need it’s what’s wanted a need and a want is two totally different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    If you read her comment,and the first thought that crossed your mind was "she hates men"..you probably hate women ijs
    There's still a pandemic out there kicking up dust
    Maybe OP is only interested in selling adult content for now
    She's allowed to do that..
    Thank you!

👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑