Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Turkey Day Plans?

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar

Red face Turkey Day Plans?

As we all know, the holidays are creeping upon us & I know not everyone may indulge but for those who do, what are your plans? Anyone going away to visit family? Who's cooking? Who's working?

As for myself, I'm usually touring during the Thanksgiving holiday so this one will be my first at home in yearsssss. I'm gonna start cooking tomorrow so that I can enjoy my family & football on Thursday instead of burning myself out in the kitchen. I also plan on decorating my balcony for Christmas but I'm making no promises after that second plate, lol!
    Car Dates & Outcalls ALWAYS Available

P411: http://www.Preferred411.com/P183118

I DO NOT CATER TO BARE SERVICES…

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Taking off starting tomorrow and back Monday. I have so much to be thankful for, and some things to catch up on.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool

Been to 2 friendgiving's, one work turkey luncheon, and a pasta gathering tonight in lieu of turkey day.
    I still have Thanksgiving day to go through! #FoodComa
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Last year was my first Holiday with "Empty Nest". I celebrated by skipping Turkey Day all together lol

This year, all my kiddos are creating their own traditions so I am cooking the full Thanksgiving spread to please only me, myself, and I.
    Maybe a Sweet Gent or two....we shall see.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    One word.... Turducken! Wish me luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Enjoying lots of food, family, and football. On top of that, my son’s birthday is Thursday. So we will add cake and ice cream to pumpkin and pecan pie. I may not survive.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Sit @ home & bust open a can of ravioli. Netflix it up. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Allaboutthebbbj's Avatar
    Going to the golden nugget and spend all my hobby funds there
    Being attractive will sell a lot of pussy but selling pussy doesn't mean you are attractive.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaboutthebbbj View Post
    Going to the golden nugget and spend all my hobby funds there
    I’ll beat that ass! Plenty of hot women here

Retired Companion
    I'm starting to stress as I have 15 people coming over to my house tomorrow. I'm still wondering how that happened! Oh well, I do love to feed people and I guess the news got around! I may have to hit up the tequila early. heehee

Already brining these 2 gigantic 22lb. Turkey sides to start are homeaid cornbread dressing to stuff the hollowed out beefsteak tomatoes and roast those..Mac and cheese bake ,green bean casserole ( with fresh not canned green beans and home cooked fried onions), scorpion tails , hand made tamales, stuffed mushrooms, personal mini pumpkin and pecan pies( I've been collecting pecans from my backyard for 2 weeks) gibblet gravy, loaded mashed taters,sweet rolls from scratch,and greens...sometimes I wish I could make things the easy way but my aunt would beat me like a stepchild if she showed up and saw stovetop being served or green beans from a can even my Mac bake has to be made by hand so no Velveeta mix ... Lol ( bad part is I'm not even partially joking!!)THEY would no longer allow me to cook or host any holiday and I'd never live it down..so I've been shredding, peeling, prepping since 10a.m I have a guest list of 30 ..luckily I only get this assignment every 4 years..
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Quote Originally Posted by gatz40745 View Post
    One word.... Turducken! Wish me luck
    Omgggg! I definitely need an update about this one!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Already brining these 2 gigantic 22lb. Turkey sides to start are homeaid cornbread dressing to stuff the hollowed out beefsteak tomatoes and roast those..Mac and cheese bake ,green bean casserole ( with fresh not canned green beans and home cooked fried onions), scorpion tails , hand made tamales, stuffed mushrooms, personal mini pumpkin and pecan pies( I've been collecting pecans from my backyard for 2 weeks) gibblet gravy, loaded mashed taters,sweet rolls from scratch,and greens...sometimes I wish I could make things the easy way but my aunt would beat me like a stepchild if she showed up and saw stovetop being served or green beans from a can even my Mac bake has to be made by hand so no Velveeta mix ... Lol ( bad part is I'm not even partially joking!!)THEY would no longer allow me to cook or host any holiday and I'd never live it down..so I've been shredding, peeling, prepping since 10a.m I have a guest list of 30 ..luckily I only get this assignment every 4 years..
    Okay I'm curious, what are "scorpion tails"?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking for companionship.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    i am impressed. All the usual thanksgiving goodies, homemade, and on top of all that, homemade tamales. I made those…once. They are a lot of work, but so good.

And like other curious souls here, what the heck are scorpion tails???
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast