Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best head game in town?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

best head game in town?

Who has the very best head game in town?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cockalatte did a thread on this recently that was really good. I’m a bbbj enthusiast so I try a lot on the list.

Personally, my fave are (in no order) Kalani, Fluffy Bunny, Mila Jynx, Houston Violet, Heaven Shaw, Alexia and Zoey Holiday (who retired :/)

There are some who are considered great that I haven’t seen yet like Dorthy and Alyssa.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    +1 Cockalatte's list is damn good!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dorthy Monroe and Sexylatinalyssa both give mind blowing CW sessions

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven't sampled the delights of the aforementioned ladies, but Nunu has been my hands down favorite for BBBJ's: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Nunu-Revisited.

I suffer from ED, but she never failed to get Junior hard with her technique, and I think oral is where a provider's personal talents (or lack of) really show.

She's also the only woman who has EVER squeezed multiple pops out of me.

Unfortunately she moved away from Houston a coupla months ago, but some of the guys in the northwest US may have the pleasure of meeting her soon.

She's sorely missed by yours truly....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    +1 Cockalatte's list is damn good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    Cockalatte did a thread on this recently that was really good. I’m a bbbj enthusiast so I try a lot on the list.

Personally, my fave are (in no order) Kalani, Fluffy Bunny, Mila Jynx, Houston Violet, Heaven Shaw, Alexia and Zoey Holiday (who retired :/)

There are some who are considered great that I haven’t seen yet like Dorthy and Alyssa.
    Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayepapi View Post
    Dorthy Monroe and Sexylatinalyssa both give mind blowing CW sessions
    Thank you sweetness I don’t do CW but will definitely made & will make your winky wiggle!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dorthy Monroe and Alyssa are both outstanding but as DM said not really CW sessions. I’m really trying to find time for Dorthy’s session including FBSM.

Nina Renee gave me probably the longest CW session - it was very enjoyable. Don’t know if she’s around anymore, but it was a solid 30 non stop minutes for round 1, then about 15 min rd 2.

You can really tell when a lady blows you as a matter of getting you ready vs a lady who truly enjoys blowing you.

Ariel Moretti, PeachySexy, Alyssa, Alondra, and a few other truly great ladies all sure seem to genuinely enjoy blowing you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Nicole Murphy and JennaHaze have both provided excellent CW sessions for me. One of Nicole's was over an hour long.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmistergentle View Post
    Nicole Murphy and JennaHaze have both provided excellent CW sessions for me. One of Nicole's was over an hour long.
    What does CW stand for?

Verified Companion Companion Nina Nouvelle's Avatar
    Immmmm Backkk!!

Luxury Travel Companion
    ✨HR|90MINS|2HR|3HR|4HR|HalfDays|Overnights|Outings |FMTY|DMTY

TER:340208
    http://linktr.ee/ninanouvelle

Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post

I am really digging Dorthy's idea of combining a pedi as part of the date, but I was wondering if she ever gets to the pedi or is that just a safety thing ... has anyone taken her up on both? and is the pedi as good as the BJ which I also hear is spectacular ....?

Quote Originally Posted by 5t3v3 View Post
    I am really digging Dorthy's idea of combining a pedi as part of the date, but I was wondering if she ever gets to the pedi or is that just a safety thing ... has anyone taken her up on both? and is the pedi as good as the BJ which I also hear is spectacular ....?
    When someone comes sees me because they need attention to their crusty crocs they most certainly get what I have laid out on posts! I don’t understand how it would be a safety issue unless someone was completely unsanitary in which I am not!

Reviews are your friend
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 11-15-2021 at 12:05 PM.

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

safety as in another layer of screening/deniability or protect from los popo y la ley - ie I sell time and whatever goes on is between consenting adults. Reviews are your friend ... yes that's where I hear your whispering it top-notch! nice to hear that you do the pedi I personally think it is genius on so many levels. And let's face it most of us need a good pedi ....

BJ quality is very subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

IMHO the best BJ has these qualities/features:
    1. Very little hand use (ideally none but up to 10-15% of time is ok I guess).

2. It's so amazing to watch a woman put your semi in her mouth and let it grow all the way to life in her mouth, the entire time, licking and sucking, zero hands.

3. No teeth obviously. BJs have never been my fave activity (in general) likely bc only some women can do the above and/or not scrape teeth.

4. Being able to go deep while maintaining all of the above features.

Sooooo.... anyone who can do the above is stellar as far as I'm concerned.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by 5t3v3 View Post
    I was wondering if she ever gets to the pedi or is that just a safety thing.. safety as in another layer of screening/deniability or protect from los popo y la ley - ie I sell time and whatever goes on is between consenting adults.
    What are you talking about I’m totally confused as to what you’re trying to imply? Also if you actually read my ad nowhere does it state anything about a pedi! So there’s that…
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 11-20-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Trump 2024

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast