Thread: Public Play and Video Fun!!!!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Public Play and Video Fun!!!!

Lately I have found myself craving public/outdoor fun. Perhaps cozied up in a booth at a restaurant, stroking you under the table. Letting you touch my hungry lips under my pantyless dress. Allowing you to slide your fingers in and around my wetness unbeknownst to those around us.

Or maybe on a trail in the woods, as you slide my booty shorts to the side, bending me over as my hands hold onto the tree for support, arching my back, face basking towards the sun in utter delight.

In the water at a pool, naked. Sliding my bare body over yours. Stroking you in the water. Wrapping my legs around your waist with only your hard cock supporting me.

I recently found out how hot recording myself masturbating in my car is! Lol I came in less than 3 minutes!!! I'm ready for more! Does anyone have any ideas for other places I should go to get wet and wild?

Also, if you've been finding yourself craving public play as well, please feel free to spill all your juicy ideas down below. I'd love to hear where you would go around the Austin/Killeen/Temple/Waco and what you'd love to do. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, it just may happen ;)
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    This is sexy as hell. I would love to be out on a trail walk teasing and touching. Get off the beaten path for some hot passionate sex. Getting all sweaty and maybe hiding or trying to keep quiet to remain undetected. Sitting in a restaurant booth finger banging a nice hot young lady would be thrilling too. Damn Deja, this has me revved up. Lol!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    During college and prior to getting into the Hobby, I snuck into a Walgreens bathroom and did a quickie in standing doggy. It was pretty easy since the girl I was with at the time had a skirt on. The only other time I played in public, I parked in front of some lady’s house and was getting a blowjob in the driver seat. Then the lady came out to check her mailbox... she stared for a second before she realized what was happening and I sped off. LOL
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.

Ever since a big, new house was built next door with no windows facing my back yard, and a tall new fence as well, I've been wanting to try outdoor sex. The reality, however, is that it would be hot, sweaty fun for a few minutes until the bugs and mosquitoes arrive. Maybe in November...

ps--going to a restaurant pantyless in a short dress is hot af

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    ^^You like to wear a dress with no panties out to restaurants?
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The *only* way to wear a kilt is commando! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Deja,

To add to that we had drinks in the bar afterwards. That play led to that restless urge. We drove for as long as I could stand being played with in the front seat. I pulled into an Academy parking lot where I was devoured until the guy sweeping the parking lot almost hit us, it was his third pass around us. It was 0230 hrs and I knew almost all the cops would be working DWIs after bar closing.

I drove to a nearby bridge that crosses Mopac and I parked on the bridge right over the northbound lanes. We stood between my truck and the bridge railing watching the traffic whiz underneath us. A bridge sways as traffic passes over, under, or on it.

She faced the traffic and I slid that dress up over her bearness and she slld me into her destination. I can't really tell you how long we fucked with traffic but 3 cars drove across the bridge while we engaged and few people ever drive across that bridge.

Yessir, a really good dinner is had in a dress without panties.

You will never ever cross Barton Springs Bridge again without looking up at the bridge overhead. But be careful, the traffic there can be very dangerous for distracted drivers.

Stay Safe & Happy Hobbying!!!

TNT

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    My latest trip to the trails was a trip to be remembered !!! Which is why I made sure to take plenty of pictures and video.

It was a solo outing. But as soon as I slid my fingers towards my pussy, I realized I was already soaking wet. Something about getting naked outdoors has always done it for me.

If only I could've found someone as adventurous as myself to bend me over as I grasp a trees trunk for balance...(**SIGHS**). A girl can dream, can't she ;)
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cantleaveitalone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    My latest trip to the trails was a trip to be remembered !!! Which is why I made sure to take plenty of pictures and video.

It was a solo outing. But as soon as I slid my fingers towards my pussy, I realized I was already soaking wet. Something about getting naked outdoors has always done it for me.

If only I could've found someone as adventurous as myself to bend me over as I grasp a trees trunk for balance...(**SIGHS**). A girl can dream, can't she ;)
    I'm definitely down to adventure outside with you to the greenbelt or springs. A hike and a good dicking down on them tight holes! Oh yeah I'm down lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)

That would be hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar

There’s a town.. about 3 miles that way, I’m sure you’ll find a couple guys there!