Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Eccie.ch Not the Same Creators as Eccie.net

Eccie.ch Not the Same Creators as Eccie.net

Wanted to make sure you guys and girls get this if you were wondering why you couldn't log in with your credentials at the .ch extension

Check out @EccieU’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EccieU/status/99...105829890?s=09
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Why all the buzz about ECCIE when we are rocking and rolling here...without a lot of the troll dung??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I wouldn't go back no matter WHO starts it back up..........................

Why would y'all bail on this site and CK after he's worked his ass of on getting this site up and running for all of us..........????

Fuck eccie....................

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Wanted to make sure you guys and girls get this if you were wondering why you couldn't log in with your credentials at the .ch extension

Check out @EccieU’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EccieU/status/99...105829890?s=09
    Man hell no......................... I wouldn't trust whoever the hell that is for jack shit!!! I will be staying right here anyone who goes back is a fool, have fun with that, TOODLES! Might i add we have the Moderators most of them are all here and not ONE has stepped to say they are going back or even commeted on any eccie thread made ijs..................
    Last edited by Guest 061718-A; 05-08-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Looks like a lot of people are sick of the troll issues and bias moderating on ECCIE. I appreciate the efforts made here by CK. Why abandon him??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

^^according to the twitter link its all "new" owners and will be ran completely different... as far as I'm concerned they can have it and to the ones that say we check it every day "to see" what going on duh curiosity but I don't care I'm perfect right here why risk it or give it business ...they didnt warn us they were closing shop and left us high and dry! That's just me though, along with all the efforts put here for us to have somewhere to go would be absolutley shitty to jump ship for the unkown....

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Why all the buzz about ECCIE when we are rocking and rolling here...without a lot of the troll dung??
    Let me be clear:

This post was NOT about bailing OH2. This was to inform and alert everyone about this possible rip-off site as they have already have since they last tweeted 209 username sign ups.

These same people also were asking questions about who the owners were and etc. At best it's a rip off site and not a worth of anyone's time. At worst, it's a setup.

As far as the original e-site, I'll peek but this site for safety concerns is 1000x better.

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Verified Companion Companion Mila Carmell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
    ^^according to the twitter link its all "new" owners and will be ran completely different... as far as I'm concerned they can have it and to the ones that say we check it every day "to see" what going on duh curiosity but I don't care I'm perfect right here why risk it or give it business ...they didnt warn us they were closing shop and left us high and dry! That's just me though, along with all the efforts put here for us to have somewhere to go would be absolutley shitty to jump ship for the unkown....
    Thats exactly how I feel! Its way more cordial and calm over here,and no one ever gave us a heads up or answered questions! There isnt that much desperation in the world,business is still here if you were reputable prior to all this bs. I wouldn't touch whatever Eccie is now with a ten foot pole
    https://preferred411.com/P27694

milacarmell@protonmail.com
    832-422-5780
    Upscale,luxurious,incall in The Energy Corridor adjacent to Memorial City area....fully accommodating and private parking!

300/hr
    550/2 hr
    240.00 hhr in/ out

Thanks, beautiful... truth!

this is on the front page

We appreciate the outpouring of support and encouraging letters. It's been incredible.

Can someone tell me where we write and send letters to the "Eccie" team LMAO yeah okay!
    Last edited by Guest 061718-A; 05-08-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
    ^^according to the twitter link its all "new" owners and will be ran completely different...
    Again let me reiterate: the Twitter page that is Eccie.ch is not the same creators that are re-opening eccie.net. They have nothing to do with the site we all were on once.

Personally I think the Twitter page and the .ch is a setup.

As far as .net, our login informatiom as well as verifications are lilely still in the site servers.

^^um I didn't say anything about you, you posted something and I commented as I've been doing so you're good I don't need it explained I understand hun

Retired Companion
    Yes, ck, has been wonderful to us here. He got the Nola board up and running and he verified people as fast as he could and for the most part everyone who wants to be a part of a close-knit community is already verified and doing their thing.

And I think it would be just a God-awful sin to be a traitor to ck when he worked so hard to get us going in a short amount of time.

I like this board there's not all the drama that the other board had and all the trolls are not welcome here. I like the fact that gentleman as well as ladies has to be verified to get on so that makes me feel a little safer.

The other site is just a clone just as Backpage did when they shut down somebody cloned it to make it look like Backpage and took a lot of people's money and we didn't get any results. Someone has just made a site and claimed that they are the old board with new owners and that's not the case.

They say never look a gift horse in the mouth, so with that being said I will stay put right here where I feel welcome, and most of the old board members are on this site and we have a chance to make it how we want and to do good here. I for one am staying right here.

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Again let me reiterate: the Twitter page that is Eccie.ch is not the same creators that are re-opening eccie.net. They have nothing to do with the site we all were on once.

Personally I think the Twitter page and the .ch is a setup.

As far as .net, our login informatiom as well as verifications are lilely still in the site servers.
    So two different sites ayyy??
    One imposter
    One that most of us were on for years

I don't think some are fully understanding...

No one is suggesting to drop H2 all together.
    Why not be on both sites?

If Eccie (that we know) reopens, how is that being "backstabbing or traitor" if one decides to reopen their account?

I'm sure CK1942 being a business man is fully aware that some members will hop back n forth between here and the "allegedly" re-open of Eccie that we all once stomped around for years.

That's like most of us are currently on P411 and here, why, because it's a business venue.

Someone please explain if a member here also decided to re-open their Eccie account, how or why is that so bad?

LE?, ummm news flash they're everywhere.

Asking for a friend lol

Will I re-open my Eccie account?
    Probably, if a few things were done differently

If not, Ciao bella
    Case closed
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    MSOG GFE/PSE
    Next INCALL Locations
    610/NW/HEIGHTS & GALLERIA

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly Per Availability

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Business man?

He’s doing this without ads, lifetime memberships, or selling anything.

That’s not business. That’s dedication.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast