Companion's Handle: MadisonStar
Date of Visit: 08-20-2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: 5125378259
Email Address: madisonstar19@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71805-MadisonSTAR
City, State: Bryan, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE, LFK, CFS 3X, BBBJ, CG, RCG, DATY, DATO, MISH, DOGGIE, HJTC, CONVO and CUDDLING.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 120 minutes
Donation: $500 special
Approximate age of Companion: 21 actual
Hair Color and Length: Black to ass
Smoking Status: Non smoking.
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Light chocolate perfect skin, cup a or b titties, badass ass, extremely tight vagina. Like pictures.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I PMed her on OH2 yesterday. Then sent 2 references and a few hours later she sent her number. I got her Nerds, Gatoraid, and pink roses like in a prior review.
We set up our session for when I'd be done in College Station on business, and she was edible with the timing that just give her a text 30 minutes prior to arriving at nice and new hotel. She is a college student and very athletic body. I'll definitely repeat next time there on business next month and hopefully get her for dinner, drinks, dancing, and an overnight. A fantastic find for a small college town. Best trip to Aggieville ever for me. Flew home smiling.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.