Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SW Brianna: BRIANNA

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MajGT4 View Post
    Just go to YouTube and search Bissonnet news, streetwalkers. News gives you all the info you need to find it. Lol.

Centre street.

Wwttffff this dude has us all on blast on YouTube! I will say it's pretty exciting to watch... but that'll get shut down soon enough I figure. Need to at least put that 18+ filter on his videos to keep the kids out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_p_mmm View Post
    Wwttffff this dude has us all on blast on YouTube! I will say it's pretty exciting to watch... but that'll get shut down soon enough I figure. Need to at least put that 18+ filter on his videos to keep the kids out.
    I did go to youtube and there are about a dozen vids posted up from a coupla different hound dawgs. One of them is going all the way to doing the deed in the car. A couple of them are entertaining. The ones that I saw all had the 18+ filter on them. It is not really my bag, but I drove out to see the sights earlier this week, two days in a row. Went at different times just for kicks. There were lots of visuals. A couple of the AA ladies looked uber hot. I did not, however, sample the goods. Just wanted to get an eyeful, and I most certainly did. There was almost a circus like atmosphere. And the ladies were showing it all off, that is for sure.

jpb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2