Thread: when will the US decriminalize sex work?!?!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

when will the US decriminalize sex work?!?!

I just got rejected because my twitter account was private and that red flags her screening process. Why can't this just be legal?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Because the government can’t tax it or make a profit off it yet.

let’s not even talk about if it was legalized and a provider had an NBA policy. Might institute required affirmative action yearly quantity fuqs. It could happen lol.

But what president wants to be the guy known for allowing that to happen.

surprised chicks don’t even need an entertainers license for an only fans account.

or hobbyist claiming medical benefits to get “therapeutic companionship” lol.

the idea of legalization is like “anal glaucoma”.......”I can’t see the ish ever getting passed.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love the idea of medical/theraputi companship...i keep a severe case of blue balls

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sfnobhill View Post
    I just got rejected because my twitter account was private and that red flags her screening process. Why can't this just be legal?
    We simply don't have the funds to buy the government off like pharma and alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by sfnobhill View Post
    I just got rejected because my twitter account was private and that red flags her screening process.
    Why would you fail screening for having a Twitter account set to private? Did you give her your Twitter handle as part of the screening process? Most people don't even have a Twitter account. I wouldn't have provider one to begin with.
    Just kicking' it

^^good answer.
    And just a side note sweetheart, you can't safety screen a man that doesn't give you anything to work with. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    ^^good answer.
    And just a side note sweetheart, you can't safety screen a man that doesn't give you anything to work with. Just saying.
    Agreed. But while I respect a provider's need for information in order to ensure adequate/effective screening, I have my own limits as to what information I'm comfortable giving up. IMO, some providers ask for too much personal information and when that happens, I just look elsewhere. Now, the more established and reputable a provider is, the more information I may be willing to share.

I'm sure decriminalizing sex work would improve things for both hobbyists and providers, but the need for screening will always be there. Ultimately, it boils down to how safe a provider feels when seeing a new client and how much personal information a hobbyist is willing to provide in order to see that provider.
    Just kicking' it