Thread: Provider TCB skills

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Provider TCB skills

I did not know how else to to title this so it is what is.

Since being a hobbyist for a couple of decades, in my early years, I would contact an agency out of the phone book, sure it was a crap shoot on the experience I would get, but the one thing I did not have to put up with was a provider's TCB skills (or lack there of) as that was the agency that dealt with that. Eventually, I started calling indy providers on BP or out of adult pubications and the TCB skills were great. After the internet adult boards came online, over time, the TCB skills of the ladies have gradually got worse and many times, I would contact a lady who posted an ad that day and no reply back, so I ended up at the strip club. So in recent years, I contact several providers I am interested in seeing at the same time and pick either the only one that replied back, at least in a timely manner, to set an appointment with. On the rare occasion I get 2 or more providers that respond back, I trade texts with them all and then pick who I want to see based on the my opinion of the best conversation.

So, my question is, does that mean that I wasted the time of the provider(s) I did not choose to see at that time?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well yes it does mean you wasted her time wile e if you don't follow up w her. I don't venture out much so I don't send a lot of messages. If I get a reply in a somewhat timely manner, it's usually good to go because she has posted her general location and rates n pics in her ad. You can always hopefully visit the other lady that replied on another day if she made a believable effort :) to see you IMO. I just don't send multiple messages to different ladies at one time.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD dorionkahn's Avatar
    I look at it this way, each provider sees about 5 clients per day. I know for sure I have been passed up for a better opportunity many of times resulting in ncns.

When i realize that demand is high and supply is low i understand the reasons it takes two days for someone to return my requests. I have had long conversations about setting up appointments only to have the conversation completely forgotten about a short time later. If you go a month or longer without seeing somebody, they will have completely forgotten about you, so any hard feelings are usually misplaced. Also if texting or emailing its not always the provider on the other end replying, I have interesting examples where someone else made the arrangements and screwed something up resulting in an awkward apology from the provider. I have had a lot of flat tire excuses too, in an attempt to cover up a scheduling conflict.

I've used the method you described before, I've just made sure to have enough funds in case i see both the same day.