Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: amber: ocean springs fadeaway

Yep, u talk about a hardon killer, a knock will do it for me. I was with "EliteMe" (One of the ladies I've done a review on E), and about 20 minutes into the 30 minute session, someone was POUNDING on the door. We both jumped up and she ran to the door hollering "hang on" and I was putting my clothes on. She said she had borrowed the room from a friend that was out of town. I couldn't have gotten back into the session if I had tried. Never seen her again, either. They are not going to tell us any of this upon meeting us either.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    GE see two of the girls who post ads here who are verified providers and have them message ck1942 to get you verified. Once you have to vouches you should have no issue getting verified. You have to make sure the girl sends CK a message though. I know guys who have been waiting for a long time and its not because CK doesnt want to verify people its because the providers never send him the message. I might even be clear when setting up my visit with the girl that she assures me she will send a pm once we see each other. Kiki, rubyrey, sexymarie, Adaline looks to be back, Universal and Dallasrain are all verified and willing to vouch for you once you see them.
    Part of the issue is that many (most?) of the providers in the Gulf Coast area are not verified companions on OH2. I've seen several (and even reviewed a few) over the past couple of months, but only one (Discreet Referrals) posts here. I travel a lot because of work and schedule my appointments depending on where I am and who's available at the time. My schedule changes a lot, which makes it even more challenging.

At one point, I was going out of my way trying to schedule my next appointment with an OH2 verified companion, but after a few unsuccessful attempts, I decided to just see who I want regardless of verification status, enjoy the hobby, and just wait until the opportunity for verification arises. While I'm unable to read the ROS on this board, I do get plenty of information reading the ROS on ECCIE and TER reviews. That said, I do like this board and hope I can get verified soon, so I can participate more.
    Just kicking' it

Quote Originally Posted by cocolpz View Post
    Part of the issue is that many (most?) of the providers in the Gulf Coast area are not verified companions on OH2. I've seen several (and even reviewed a few) over the past couple of months, but only one (Discreet Referrals) posts here. I travel a lot because of work and schedule my appointments depending on where I am and who's available at the time. My schedule changes a lot, which makes it even more challenging.

At one point, I was going out of my way trying to schedule my next appointment with an OH2 verified companion, but after a few unsuccessful attempts, I decided to just see who I want regardless of verification status, enjoy the hobby, and just wait until the opportunity for verification arises. While I'm unable to read the ROS on this board, I do get plenty of information reading the ROS on ECCIE and TER reviews. That said, I do like this board and hope I can get verified soon, so I can participate more.
    Yes bro just keep having fun, you are bound to get verified here, for now you are not missing much of anything, this area is not very active, if you ever end up one of the 4 major cities in Texas you shouldn't have a problem. Until then happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by MauricioG View Post
    Yes bro just keep having fun, you are bound to get verified here, for now you are not missing much of anything, this area is not very active, if you ever end up one of the 4 major cities in Texas you shouldn't have a problem. Until then happy hunting!
    Thanks! It's been a while since I've traveled to Texas, but I've seen some of the talent the state has to offer. I can't wait to make my way to Houston, San Antonio, Austin, or the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
    Just kicking' it

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    Similar experience, Guitar. It was years ago in Ridgeland at a hotel on the north side of County Line. A now retired provider that went by Diana was humping the hell out of me in cowgirl when a man started pounding in the door and screaming every cuss word known to mankind.

It seemed to make her hotter and more aggressive. She was getting off on it. But, I soon lost my erection when the guy would not stop. She ignored it and started sucking my dick, but my little head and big head were both in agreement that enough was enough.

Eventually, the knocking and screaming stopped. She turned her attention back to me and we finished the session. Afterward, I took the stairs to the lobby rather than the elevator, hung around in the lobby for about 30 minutes before going to my car.

When it comes to enraged husbands, boyfriends or exes, I'm a lover, not a fighter. Don't need drama in my hobby life.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Heck yeah, Rabbit. And I take my tag off when I go to meet someone. Even when I go to the Studios.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2