Thread: Why don't guys get verified on here?

Why don't guys get verified on here?

Would make screening easier...just sayin.

I completely agree. In other review boards, gentlemen received credit towards premium membership by writing reviews. But on this board, we have to wait for a provider to send a PM to the site administrator and then wait to get verified. In my case, none of the ladies I've seen over the past few months are verified companions on this board.

I think this is probably less of an issue in states like Texas. Unfortunately, Gulf Coast states members are not as active on OurHome2 forums as they are there.
    Just kicking' it

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Verify me and I'll be in the market for fun. help!!
    Question authority

Don't conform for more fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been trying to get verified
    And as you can guess zero luck
    Go figure

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't think it's from a lack of trying. I sent a message to two separate agencies asking to verify a session with one of their providers, but neither has responded yet. That was 7 days ago. Perhaps if the verification process was more automated like a standard form where the provider can just click yes or no and that info would automatically be sent to the Admin, we would have more success.

I agree, like p411. I always do my due diligence in trying to help gentlemen out whether it be by giving references, verifying on here or giving okays on p411. Doing my part to insure that this is as safe as it can be for the women involved is a big consideration for me. I believe, on here you have to have two female verifications to become verified. I could be wrong on that. I think the problem here might be that there aren't too many admin. I get the impression that C.K. (gentlemen who started this site) might not have a whole lot of help.