Thread: Gifts and foooking more!

BANNED!

Gifts and foooking more!

You’ll know I’m an anti gifting, hell I honesty think that a foooking chick should be honored to be in my presence and I give her the gift of my long dick. I’ve even gone as far as tying a bow around my dick so she can unwrap her present. But anyhoo, I had one of my provider shorties help me get at a provider in here. Brunette long hair bad chick. We do two sessions, she literally rocked my world. Toes curling, Precum dripping afterwards type rocked my world. So on our third visit I felt she needed a gift so my OG has a deal with Timmy Chan and he makes me work in the back twice a week cooking chicken. On my last shift I wrapped up a wing dinner and fries; free of course, and took it to her. She looked at the food, rolled her eyes and threw it on the counter. I was hurt and pissed, so community isn’t that a great gift for a provider and if not what gifts have you’ll given or received that left a lasting impression. Tooodlez....

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not sure if you're absolutely serious about feedback but here we go...

When I buy gifts for providers or any woman in general there are several key factors I consider before choosing a gift.

1. Purpose/Intent: When I give gifts I decide from a place of sincerity also I think about do I want it to be a romantic gesture or a nice gesture
    2. Personalization: Choose a gift that's tailored to her or choose a gift that is a general nicety
    2a. Tips on choosing a personal gift, notice what she wears, or likes, her makeup, what she talks about, (if you don't know ask)
    2b. Tips on general gifts: Gift cards to stores she likes, flowers (ask her her favorite color and/or flowers), or chocolate/candy (ask her what her favorites are)
    3. Practicality: Is it of use?

Some gifts that i've given in the past that have been received well include

Bath sets (e.g. bath salts, bath bombs, bubble bath)

White Chocolate

Flowers (they where her favorite color and flower)

A card with a thoughtful note

A stuffed animal

the list goes on...

Final note on purpose/intent when choosing to give a gift you're basically saying "I saw this, I thought about you and I thought it would make you happy" it shouldn't be here's a gift now I want something back

Also be wary of buying gifts it brings you into a place of sincerity and caring which puts you in at risk of feeling hurt like you mentioned.

I doubt he is serious about anything but getting attention