꧁️꧂ #1G E N T L E M A N ' S C H O I C E꧁️꧂

TEXT ME YOUR PHOTO TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT !

- Incall 1hr 300 Roses 🌹 NON rush

30 min 200 Roses NON rush

20 min : 120 Roses 🌹 RUSHED

- Outcall / Hour Roses 🌹 /👑VIP Clientele 1000 🌹 Roses👑( Transportation Must Be Provided )

- Overnights:

All calls are welcome. But, I prefer text.

( Serious Inquiries Only Please )

FACETIME / VIDEO VERIFICATION AVAILABLE!

- I am also available for domestic and international travel.

- If privacy is a concern , I welcome/provide (NDA) Non-Disclosure Agreements.

**Please be advised that I am only available for serious inquiries only and I request a 30 minute advance notice prior to arriving to my front door. I DO NOT accept Blocked Calls, so if you have a restricted number, please dial *82 before my number. I also do NOT accept internet text message calls, for my security please call from a regular cell phone. All calls will be screened, and please no inapproproate talk over the phone. Due to being in demand if you make an appointment and do not follow through you will be blocked from all future appointments.

XOXO,

Kim

956-503-5667

Donations exchanged in legal personal services for modeling and entertainment is simply for time and companionship.Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for nor is it a requested to be contracted for in any manner. By contacting me (by phone or email), you agree to all of these terms and thereby certify you're not part of anylaw enforcementagency using this advertising for entrapment or arrest. This is a contract that you agree to by contacting me. I do reserve the right to decline appointments as I deem necessary.

56EDECF1-3119-49F2-8A7D-2540A7EFFEA7.jpg