Thread: Bored at an airport...

Bored at an airport...

So let’s talk about music, specifically hobby related music or what you may assume is related to the hobby. For me these are my top 5 songs that remind me of a particular lady or just the whole scene in general. Sorry if this is kinda hacky or been done before:

1: “Hey Hey what can I do” Zeplin...pretty self explanatory if you pay attention to the lyrics. One of my favs from LZ
    2: “She sells sanctuary” The Cult...man I love this song. I love The Cult in general. Don’t they all kind of sell sanctuary?
    3: “Fascination Street” The Cure...best song ever about getting a blow job. The lyrics are clever but the music just screams sexual vibes...
    4: “You’ve seen the Butcher” Deftones...just look up the lyrics. This song has so much sexual energy to it, damn. Really anything by the Deftones is good to me.
    5: “Fall to Pieces” Velvet Revolver...ok so this one has a more personal meaning to me about one girl (not even a working girl) in particular that made an impact in my life back in 2012 during some pretty rough times. Basically 10 days in Vegas away from A’Stan during mid tour met a beautiful brown haired beauty from SoCal that saved me. We played this song damn near all day every day while together. Last morning together watched the sunrise on top of Mt Charleston. Wow. Thanks Baby I owe you my life. Damn, nostalgia.....

I’m a rock guy but I know there are some good hip hop, R&B or even country lol out there. What are your favs? Anything that makes you think of the hobby or a particular lady? Ladies you got a special “soundtrack” you like to work to or anything that gets you in the mood?

Pete Mitch

Mellow Mood--Bunny Wailer
    I Live the Life I Love and I Love the Life I Live--Muddy Waters
    I Will Dare--The Replacements
    What Goes On In Your Mind--Velvet Underground
    Really Wanna See You--Lydia Loveless
    Evening Gown--Mick Jagger
    PJ Harvey--Black-Hearted Love
    Bob Dylan--Visions of Johanna
    I Try--Macy Gray
    Ooh Poo Pah Doo--Jessie Hill

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My first experience with a working girl was ages ago in Korea and she played a surprising band. Fine Young Cannibals and it started with a song I really loved, "I'm not the man I used to be".
    My second memorable music experience was with Ava Amazing. She put on a Le Tigre CD, whom I had recently seen at SXSW that year.
    This week, I saw AlleyKat and she handed me her phone to select some music for our session. She had me in her mouth, the whole time I browsed for music. I settled on Fake Palms' self-titled debut album. When I was unable to make the music play she took her phone from my hand but kept on sucking while she fixed the problem.
    Fake Palms provided a good soundtrack to the first 20-30 minutes of non-stop action with AlleyKat.

One lady I saw years ago played nothing but 70’s Rock, (really brought me back to those days even though she wasn’t born then), Deep Purple, LED Zeppelin, and others... but my favorite moment was listening to Joe Walsh’ ‘Life’s been Good’, hearing that song while with her... life didn’t get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka-bra View Post
    My first experience with a working girl was ages ago in Korea and she played a surprising band. Fine Young Cannibals and it started with a song I really loved, "I'm not the man I used to be" .
    Ah yes Korea, I know her well.

Couple new ones:

Come a little bit closer- Jay and the Americans. Great times in Mexico, spicy ladies.

Under my thumb - The stones- mirrors my current situation.

Pretty much all my favorite songs remind me of a woman whether it’s an ex girlfriend, the ex wife or a perfect 10 ****** from Kiev. Ah memories.

Verified Companion Companion Victoria Columbari's Avatar
    Everytime I hear Love Bites reminds of a certain male friend I had in college. sigh. Good times. Also, the song Shoop..that is for some sexy fellas i knew. Not sexual friends, just lovely to look at. I have a ton because im a music fanatic but I can't list them all.
    funny enough, i do not play music during any sessions. Makes it hard to chit chat or hear each other moaning. :)

Pete Mitchel.. errrmygawd!! I love your taste in sexy time music.