So let’s talk about music, specifically hobby related music or what you may assume is related to the hobby. For me these are my top 5 songs that remind me of a particular lady or just the whole scene in general. Sorry if this is kinda hacky or been done before:

1: “Hey Hey what can I do” Zeplin...pretty self explanatory if you pay attention to the lyrics. One of my favs from LZ
2: “She sells sanctuary” The Cult...man I love this song. I love The Cult in general. Don’t they all kind of sell sanctuary?
3: “Fascination Street” The Cure...best song ever about getting a blow job. The lyrics are clever but the music just screams sexual vibes...
4: “You’ve seen the Butcher” Deftones...just look up the lyrics. This song has so much sexual energy to it, damn. Really anything by the Deftones is good to me.
5: “Fall to Pieces” Velvet Revolver...ok so this one has a more personal meaning to me about one girl (not even a working girl) in particular that made an impact in my life back in 2012 during some pretty rough times. Basically 10 days in Vegas away from A’Stan during mid tour met a beautiful brown haired beauty from SoCal that saved me. We played this song damn near all day every day while together. Last morning together watched the sunrise on top of Mt Charleston. Wow. Thanks Baby I owe you my life. Damn, nostalgia.....

I’m a rock guy but I know there are some good hip hop, R&B or even country lol out there. What are your favs? Anything that makes you think of the hobby or a particular lady? Ladies you got a special “soundtrack” you like to work to or anything that gets you in the mood?

Pete Mitch