Thread: Special 40 off!!!🤑Sexy blonde tall bombshell Paris 💕👧🏼Galleria 🚀

Retired Companion (RIP)

Alien Special 40 off!!!🤑Sexy blonde tall bombshell Paris 💕👧🏼Galleria 🚀

PLEASE READ FULL AD! Thank you 💜 Hey daddies!Its time to see what all the fuss is about huh ?;) I AM AN AMAZING PROVIDER...so cum see and judge for yourself!🍒I’m so excited to meet you all! I’m young, sexy, upscale and I’m 24, have perky B cup breast , flat tummy and nice juicy booty! 🍑What more could a man want ? I’m submissive and love what I do and it shows ! You will never be disappointed with me, I am ALWAYS a professional . I do get booked up quickly so please make sure to book ASAP. I never double book & I’m always on time❣️

MY REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
    Please txt 469-335-2463 with all the info I ask for in your first day txt please ! Only pm if you can’t text. I NEED username, age, race and verified status. Thank you for following my requirements!💋😛I DO SEE NEWBIES ! Just have to do alternate screening☺️

As far as menu I love to kiss, dfk,ss, daty , bbbj,msog with hr or more, role play, rough play, dato , coa and cob , ect...😉basically GFE TO THE MAX.
    NO ‘s cim, bbfs or anal.
    Rates:

Incall Hhr/200 Hr/300

outcall: +50 That’s it!

My reviews can be found in my photo album on my profile here or on Eccie under “DallasDarkHairedBarbie”!