Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: TS, SS, HJ, Russian, CBBJ, CFS, BBFS
    Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $220
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black/ Mid Back
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Thai
    Companion Description: 4'9 95 lbs, 32C Enhanced, a few tats, serviceable English, real good attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Always prefer Luxury because the showers are in the room but new Covid policies are strict masks are never supposed to come off. Went to see Cat only to find out she is gone. Don't know the other girls but Foxy was available so I said fine. In walks the smallest provider I have ever seen. She is drop dead gorgeous but tiny and I am not a little guy. I was concerned this was not going to go well. She definitely seemed nervous but things got more relaxed in the TS room.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Any pointers to a newbie that wants to visit AMP? Do I just walk in and ask is there a code word 😅 It’s easy with providers because they know why I’m there.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Foxy is Korean, not Thai.. she is a sexy little Nymph, sounds like you had a lot of fun!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

is Cat GONE gone, or just not there yesterday?

to the above poster.. they know why you're there too.. don't act like someone who wants them to think he's there for the right reason, but doesn't quite act like it, and you'll be fine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How

How does my dude pull off bbfs, she suited me up before could even hop on the table hahaha

Verified Hobbyist BCD romans8910's Avatar
    Cat is gone sorry to say. To the first guy I always call ahead and set a time. To the other I didn't ask for BBFS she got frustrated because the condom was too small and it kept working its way off it was supposed to be CFS.

Nymph is the right word and agreement, first time together it was supposed to be CFS so I had no problem with the pull out to make her happy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ahh same thing happened with Julie and I, she had put it on but that things stretched right off, guess she was like fuck it off and rode me till completion. Best part was she didn't even ask, she just did it herself.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I saw Foxy because of your review and she was great! She was so tiny that I felt like I was going to hurt her but we both had a great time.

Smallest woman I have ever been with by far but worth it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quick AMP basics

Quote Originally Posted by Pete320 View Post
    Any pointers to a newbie that wants to visit AMP? Do I just walk in and ask is there a code word 😅 It’s easy with providers because they know why I’m there.
    Dude I came from a history of AMPs. My first encounter was just actually random. She teased a bit and on the flipped offer a HE I mean how could I say no! Then I found a site called rubmaps. Paid 20 for a membership to see the reviews and all but it was not bad. Got a sense which shops are willing to do it.

Basically when I did it I called in asked if they have availability soon and the less english the speaker spoke the better your chances are. You pay for the session. I recommend half an hour. These places like to flip the tables and keep the guys coming and going. Unless you have built a connection with a regular stick to 30 mins. Youll save money cause the HE places arent known for their massages. Dont be like me at the start. Thinking that if I pay for an hour Ill get a GREAT massage plus a HE. NOPE! Medium rubbing and petting at most. You have your rare occasions but be smart and save your money. Be friendly with the provider and once she says to disrobe go naked and face down on the table with no towel on you. She walks in and sees that 2 things happen :she covers you meaning your chance went down 50% and if she just lets you be naked on the table youre pretty much golden. Then when the massage starts hang your arms over the table so shell have an opportunity to test you further. Shell stand close to you and give you PLENTY of opportunity to rub against her legs. DO SO but dont be rude. If she doesnt retract your chances goes up to 75%! Then the last step is to spread your legs apart. 10 mins in seeing this a provider will test you with teasing. Shell run her fingers between your legs and on your ass. VERY SENSUAL actually x) when shes doing this open up more so she has access to the boys and taint area. Once shes teasing you its pretty much free reign to rub her legs at that point. Moan and throw a joke about how you like it there or something. LOL

You just gave her all the right signals that youre down for something more than a massage. Shell ask you to flip and the negotiation begins. Thats the song and dance of AMPs. :D Hope that helps.

Had a pretty easy time with my AMP sessions. They know I am there to "get busy" and I need to get clean and enjoy some hot sushi. All good.

The new indy's have to get you qualified, but after that its a blast.
    Last edited by Terry_TX; 08-26-2020 at 09:55 AM.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    The above description is fine for a Sub-AMP, but it has nothing to do with Full AMP protocol

Registered Male (Not Verified) MagicDick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    The above description is fine for a Sub-AMP, but it has nothing to do with Full AMP protocol
    https://youtu.be/HT4RainY-lY

Verified Hobbyist BCD

$20 membership?

What membership are you referring to?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The description above fits most amps to a tee if you are a first timer there testing wether or not they are down to play. Another thing I’ve done was taken my own condom, when she exits the room to go put up the $60, I place the condom on the table next to her bottle of lotion etc then jump back on the table and lay there waiting. They see that and they usually make a funny remark or say, oh so you’ve been here before?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast