Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Silver long
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
Companion Description: pictures are accurate, attractive woman, nice breast
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I hate even doing this but I have to. This is my first ever no review. I have had bad sessions in the past, but never felt the need to post a review. This time is different because of the level of indifference shown when the issue of rushing me out after less than 15 minutes was raised. I text Briana and set up for 1230. She provided address. The address provided was incorrect. After nearly 15 minutes of texting before she finally says its across the street, i finally enter. I explain to her the directions are confusing. She could have said park at the provided address and then walk across the street. Once i entered the building she started talking about me being late. I should have left at this point. A few minutes in she is telling me time is up. I reminded her that i set up hhr. She said then that the time I spent at the wrong building was included. I still have text messages to prove. I have shown these to some senior members and they agree that I was treated very bad. Guys be careful with your cash. There are better options out there that will actually treat you good.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.